ADVERTISEMENT

Incredible fact about Clemson football...

[QUOTE="WestCoastCornhusker2,

The only way Clemson gets hurt is if they are FBI investigated. The NCAA blatantly will look the other way.[/QUOTE]

I have zero faith in the FBI ever since Nov. '16 (ish)

Reactions: Baxter48
Your blinded by the light but we did cheat in the 80’s AND 90’s, TO is not the most “perfect” guy. Dude get a grip, there is a reason the university said HELL NO to ESPN. If you think we didn’t cheat, used PED’s by the god father himself of exercise science (Boyd E), then I don’t know what to tell you.

I knew a guy fairly well who was 2-3 string defense in the 90’s, he told you could go to the team doc and get practically anything. You think we won all those games with white boy walk-On’s OK........

Born in 89 and remembers the 90s teams well? Some dude 20 yr your senior “spills the beans to you”? Let’s do some math...89 to 2019 = 30yr old. Maybe in the workforce 5 yr to meet said NU player. Said 45 yr old ex player chills with 25yr old kid and randomly feels the need to spill the beans. Oooookkkaaayyy.

Born in 89 and remembers the 90s teams well? Some dude 20 yr your senior “spills the beans to you”? Let’s do some math...89 to 2019 = 30yr old. Maybe in the workforce 5 yr to meet said NU player. Said 45 yr old ex player chills with 25yr old kid and randomly feels the need to spill the beans. Oooookkkaaayyy.

my sons are all born in 1999 and later and they all know the 90s success. Theses guys aren’t dump...they do keep up and pay attention. Give them more credit then that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT