ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Husker BB player on the board at the Olympics

Tominaga hits the game-winner to beat Belgium in 3v3 basketball. Also scored quite a bit in a loss to Poland earlier. He is definitely on the smaller side out there but being scrappy. It seems the refs really let them play in these games.
Jeez, how many games do they play in a day?

I used to love playing in 3x3 tournaments. Broke my hand in one tournament played on the streets of downtown Lincoln. Worth it.

I once played against a former international player. He got frustrated late in the game and resorted to international style of play. I almost lost a couple of front teeth. Highlight of my basketball non-career: outscored him by one point and won the game.

Won the Searcy Arkansas 3 on 3 fall of 1974…. My juco days were gone but hooked with two Harding starters to win it… loved it!!!
( frankly, I was not much of a factor 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: TFrazier
Won the Searcy Arkansas 3 on 3 fall of 1974…. My juco days were gone but hooked with two Harding starters to win it… loved it!!!
( frankly, I was not much of a factor 🤪)
I remember when Jordan scored 69 in a game. Afterwards, his teammate Stacey King said ‘I will remember this as the time where MJ and I combined for 70 points’

When I was a Tuquito the outdoor Hoop it Up tournaments, with the travelling goals, played in a parking lot were all the rage. There were different skill levels and maybe age groups.
I forgot about those tourney's. I loved those and you always hoped you got to play on that slick ass Gatorade court that had the colored tiles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT