ADVERTISEMENT

In this politically charged climate, I'll ask....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
....when did we last have a qb of color.....I think OU and us were leaders at one point in this process...

....when did we last have a qb of color.....I think OU and us were leaders at one point in this process...

Will you clarify what color you are asking about?

1200px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg.png

fodder for a charlie marlow follow-up?

Last edited:
This is a weird thread. Amart currently with 3 years starting, prior to that 1 year with a white qb, prior to that 4 years with Tommy Armstrong, the 4 years prior to that with TMart. The 2000s were mostly white other than Lord, but the 90s had Newcombe for a year, Frazier for 4, McCant, Joseph, and Grant filling out pretty much the rest.

What % of starting QBs in the ncaa are “good”? How many of them would please our fan base?
switching gears away from color... as this is going nowhere fast

This is a weird thread. Amart currently with 3 years starting, prior to that 1 year with a white qb, prior to that 4 years with Tommy Armstrong, the 4 years prior to that with TMart. The 2000s were mostly white other than Lord, but the 90s had Newcombe for a year, Frazier for 4, McCant, Joseph, and Grant filling out pretty much the rest.
Agree, I don't get this thread at all. I did a quick look and can add to your list: Ron Kellogg, Cody Green, Joe Dailey, Aj Bush, Latravis Washington and Evan Williams as guys that gave it a go in the 2000's. Most were not starters but Green started a few and Dailey was a starter. Ron has the hail mary pass. In the 90's I think Frankie London and Tony Veland were recruited and competed at QB before switching positions. I am sure I missing some guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrighteRed24
Well, I think my original intent here was not delivered the way I wanted it to be...but it IS interesting that I could have been:
-high
-drunk
-stupid

any way, only one of those was possible...have a blessed day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT