ADVERTISEMENT

...in a bit of a jam....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
long story short...i'm supposed t o the game tomorrow with a college friend from virginia, but right before I went to nyc, my phone quit..my friend has not gotten to me make tomorrow plans and besides Facebook, I have no way to respond...my contact list is gone....sooooo….

anybody got one ticket for sale? I blocked off the day to come up...let me know!

oh, I know a guy......Chad, Ticket Express - he's typically on the southwest corner of the stadium, sometimes in the street - check the shop first and find out if you need to go there or if you can just meet him in Lincoln, hope this helps!

Singles are easy to find on the day of the game. Don't pay more than face value. Be patient. If you are willing to wait until after the Tunnel Walk, tickets will get mighty cheap.

Singles are easy to find on the day of the game. Don't pay more than face value. Be patient. If you are willing to wait until after the Tunnel Walk, tickets will get mighty cheap.
Some years ago Oklahoma was playing in Lincoln. I gave my brother $60 to buy a ticket figuring he'd end up sitting high up in one of the endzones. He ended up with about 40 yard line seats. He missed half of Q1 but not a bad seat for $60.

Last edited:
Well, thank you for asking!!!! Worked out great!!!! Got to Lincoln around 11:3 parked about 3 miles away, STILL for 20 bucks, walked to the stadium, looked around texted and watched people try to hawk tix at outlandish prices...so 1;15, I stuck out 1 finger..... about 5 minutes later, a guy a asked me if I needed only 1...I said yes...we settled on 70 for a 57 face value, north end zone row 61, end of the aisle...loved it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT