ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine this

Wait...so why isn’t Nebraska about to face off against Bama?? We’ve been having the best practices ever, every week, for two years.
The reason is Ohio State wasn’t busy growing mustaches, goofing off in the film room, and playing patty cake during practice. They meant business.

They also filled roster holes with elite players from the transfer portal instead of sticking with the average guys the already had. Something tells me that a Martell/Teague backfield doesn't win even the Big 10. Frost needs to start more aggressively addressing areas of weakness if this program will ever compete in the current era.

They have the best practices yet. They destroy Clemson. We have the best practices yet. Illinois destroys us.
It's why Frost has to take a history lesson. Just channel his inner Frank and say, "they moved around well this week".

They also filled roster holes with elite players from the transfer portal instead of sticking with the average guys the already had. Something tells me that a Martell/Teague backfield doesn't win even the Big 10. Frost needs to start more aggressively addressing areas of weakness if this program will ever compete in the current era.
I think he's trying. Look at it this way. IF you're Fields do you transfer to play behind Nebraska's O line or OSU's.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT