ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine how many flags the B1G refs will have to throw this week to keep UW in the game

Happy thoughts. We will kick their ass. Statistically speaking memorial stadium is pretty impossible to play in for away teams when it doesn’t have fans. We have never lost a practice or scrimmage with an empty stadium so Wisconsin has no chance Saturday.

Prepare yourself for the biggest pile of horse**** since Saturday.

If they let us play a fair game we win by 50+. Will probably come down to the wire.

im with you my man. It’s already got me nervous because i honestly feel this is going to be a close game. One that could be decided at the final minute. And It sucks, knowing that a close game can be pushed to the other team just because the refs are, for the most part, gunning for us.

im with you my man. It’s already got me nervous because i honestly feel this is going to be a close game. One that could be decided at the final minute. And It sucks, knowing that a close game can be pushed to the other team just because the refs are, for the most part, gunning for us.

As can a blowout be made into a close game and visa versa via the refs. Close games are better for TV. The refs are our masters and the holding penalty is their joystick. Throw in a couple targeting calls to take out half a team’s secondary and it can make life pretty easy for the opposing team.

Reactions: ChristmasBOnus
As can a blowout be made into a close game and visa versa via the refs. Close games are better for TV. The refs are our masters and the holding penalty is their joystick. Throw in a couple targeting calls to take out half a team’s secondary and it can make life pretty easy for the opposing team.
Adrian and Luke will be called for targeting so as to even things up for Wisconsin if Mertz doesn’t pla.y. Oh I forgot to mention the Wisconsin oline will be allowed to practice tackling drills on nu dline

Reactions: TailDragger99
We know what penalty won't be called....holding on wisky linemen. There will be blatant, jersey stretching, borderline felonious acts, that will go uncalled.

The first time you see it, you'll think of this post and laugh.

The conference very much wants an undefeated OSU to meet an undefeated Wisky in the championship game. Hate to say it, but prepare to be screwed again this week - especially if the game is close late. After that, officiating will get remarkably more fair toward Nebraska for the rest of the season. It will not be a coincidence.

Happy thoughts. We will kick their ass. Statistically speaking memorial stadium is pretty impossible to play in for away teams when it doesn’t have fans. We have never lost a practice or scrimmage with an empty stadium so Wisconsin has no chance Saturday.
and we've never had a bad call either

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT