ADVERTISEMENT

Imaginary Bo Pelini Book

KansasHusker785

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2020
I have spent some time rewatching a lot of the Bo Pelini era on YouTube since sports went away. This got me thinking, if someone were to write a book on the Bo Pelini era at Nebraska, what are some must have chapters that the book would need to include?

My votes:
2009 Big 12 Championship game (0:01)
2010 Texas A&M game (Pelini-Martinez sideline incident)
2011 Ohio State game (largest comeback and taped Pelini post-game leak)

I have spent some time rewatching a lot of the Bo Pelini era on YouTube since sports went away. This got me thinking, if someone were to write a book on the Bo Pelini era at Nebraska, what are some must have chapters that the book would need to include?

My votes:
What’s the point of this? Most of us don’t want to be reminded of his time at Nebraska.

My votes:

Short Bus at the Holiday Inn Parking Lot (The day real insider info died)

Little League Girls softball

I have a title — The Sound and the Fury.

“A man is the sum of his misfortunes. One day you'd think misfortune would get tired but then time is your misfortune."

“Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools."

“Once a bitch always a bitch, what I say.”

“Caddy smelled like trees.”

My votes:
Northwestern last second win in Hail Mary.

My votes:
Iowa game where he won even though he lost his mind with ref, all while there were firre bo whispers

Here's some nostagia for you

7cZ8ZmU.jpg

The time we beat an SEC* team on a last minute insane play by Ameer Abdullah

SEC speed

ADVERTISEMENT