ADVERTISEMENT

I'm still confused

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
I know that's not news . How the hell can this team ever hope to get over the hump when the refuse to realize mistakes and penalties kill them. I'm still in disbelief at CTB did on that return. How stupid can he be ? He's a captain and arguably the best player on D. That's a leader. Dumbfounding. AM ( turn over machine) can't hit wide open receivers and gives up a fumble in a crucial situation. Wrap your phucking arms around the ball and go down, the series was over. Live for another drive. That dude just does not get it. How do they hope to ever turn it around. The leaders are suppose to set examples. There doesn't seem to be any accountability for stupid behavior time and time again. I wanted to see Frost snap on Britt, it was well deserved. You got to wonder if the respect their coaches, or teammates. We hungrily waited for this ? Reruns and suppose to be funny , I'm not laughing.

They fix it in watching film remember instead of on the practice field where things should be fixed.

A lot of us ended up flat out wrong about Frost and now all we can do is cut ties and everyone can move on with their own lives.

There hasn't been accountability in terms of playing time in the program since Frost got here. If there had been, Jurgens either would've been benched until he fixed the high snaps or moved to a different position.
I think in the end moving him to center was the right call, the learning curve has been steep but we don't use TE's much anyhow.

Reactions: BleedRed78
They fix it in watching film remember instead of on the practice field where things should be fixed.

A lot of us ended up flat out wrong about Frost and now all we can do is cut ties and everyone can move on with their own lives.
I agree , I've seen enough.

I think in the end moving him to center was the right call, the learning curve has been steep but we don't use TE's much anyhow.
I didn't have a problem with them moving to him offensive line. I did and still do have a problem with them not moving him to guard when the snaps have sucked his entire time on the offensive. I've never seen a team ignore their center costing the team 10+ yards a game minimum from bad snaps but they've done it since he's been here. It's truly unreal.

I know that's not news . How the hell can this team ever hope to get over the hump when the refuse to realize mistakes and penalties kill them. I'm still in disbelief at CTB did on that return. How stupid can he be ? He's a captain and arguably the best player on D. That's a leader. Dumbfounding. AM ( turn over machine) can't hit wide open receivers and gives up a fumble in a crucial situation. Wrap your phucking arms around the ball and go down, the series was over. Live for another drive. That dude just does not get it. How do they hope to ever turn it around. The leaders are suppose to set examples. There doesn't seem to be any accountability for stupid behavior time and time again. I wanted to see Frost snap on Britt, it was well deserved. You got to wonder if the respect their coaches, or teammates. We hungrily waited for this ? Reruns and suppose to be funny , I'm not laughing.

Prop bet for 1st score on yesterday's game was +4000 for anything other than a TD or FG. Just saying...

Reactions: huskerfan66
My NCAA eligibility has not been exhausted. Can I get a Runza NIL? Or maybe Amigos. Either one is acceptable.
yes, and you can have budweiser, amazon and etheriums nil rights also.

if what I hear on the internets is correct, we have to start building our national brand even more to get added to the sec's 32 team disney fantasy league...otherwise it's hanging in the mwc with k-state & power towels...yikes

Last edited:
It's who we are under Frost. This stuff isn't changing. Just got to get through this season and hope the next coach isn't a failure.

I couldn’t believe the way that ball was fumbled either. Hands out with it after he already decided to run and naturally someone wraps him up from behind pulling his arms in and spitting out the ball. These are the absolute basic fundamentals that are not being taught to a QB that you know is going to have broken plays and can scramble and will. I don’t get it. Even novices can see it.

I couldn’t believe the way that ball was fumbled either. Hands out with it after he already decided to run and naturally someone wraps him up from behind pulling his arms in and spitting out the ball. These are the absolute basic fundamentals that are not being taught to a QB that you know is going to have broken plays and can scramble and will. I don’t get it. Even novices can see it.

It's sad how every year they release those hype videos in fall camp and we see something alarming that foreshadows an actual event in game that bites us in the ass. Last year it was throwing into double coverage in the end zone to Austin Allen. This year it was Adrian running with the football in one hand like a loaf of bread hanging out in front of him.

Reactions: HuskAir
Yeah when your captains are the ones making costly mistakes it's pretty sad..Hopefully they get double the accountability workouts that were talked about.

Why he isn’t using his TE is another head scratcher when Allen only gets two receptions and there both in the 4thQ ..

Totally unexplainable..
Here’s an explanation: Allen is spectacularly average, at best, in all things except height.

He’s done precisely nothing in 3 years of playing to deserve the praise heaped upon him this offseason.

Yeah when your captains are the ones making costly mistakes it's pretty sad..Hopefully they get double the accountability workouts that were talked about.
I hope they don't harp too much on the guy who hit the qb and got the flag...thats kinda lbgtxyz stuff there...
I'd just tell him to tone it back a lil bit..and show him the proper hit we put on their starting qb, that should be played alot in the film room, and them 2 guys should get 2 black shirts each

Here’s an explanation: Allen is spectacularly average, at best, in all things except height.

He’s done precisely nothing in 3 years of playing to deserve the praise heaped upon him this offseason.
And yet he's by far the best TE we have.

And yet he's by far the best TE we have.
There was a lot of talk about our roster being MUCH more talented this year.

I have zero clue where these people got that idea. We have the exact same team as last year, just a year older.

Once again we will find out just how little NFL scouts think of our roster come draft time. I don’t think we’ll have anyone picked prior to Day 3 yet again, with CTB, Allen, and many more ‘Sunday’ guys being left out.

We wouldn’t know an NFL talent if it pimpslapped our grandmother.

You make excellent points! Cam was remove from returning punts. Not after after safety, but only after he didn't fair catch the next one. Martin was a non factor, but he didn't fumble any returns. Martinez should had been benched after fumble. No more excuses. I've had more respect of the staff if they had done that. I"m not saying bench Martinez forever, but you will not have the respect of the rest of the team if you don't sit him. Frost has made his bed with Martinez, now he will sleep in it.

You make excellent points! Cam was remove from returning punts. Not after after safety, but only after he didn't fair catch the next one. Martin was a non factor, but he didn't fumble any returns. Martinez should had been benched after fumble. No more excuses. I've had more respect of the staff if they had done that. I"m not saying bench Martinez forever, but you will not have the respect of the rest of the team if you don't sit him. Frost has made his bed with Martinez, now he will sleep in it.
He made his bed alright, it's ridiculous and or sad.

There was a lot of talk about our roster being MUCH more talented this year.

I have zero clue where these people got that idea. We have the exact same team as last year, just a year older.

Once again we will find out just how little NFL scouts think of our roster come draft time. I don’t think we’ll have anyone picked prior to Day 3 yet again, with CTB, Allen, and many more ‘Sunday’ guys being left out.

We wouldn’t know an NFL talent if it pimpslapped our grandmother.
I think we have lots of young talent and it doesn't get coached up well.

I hope they don't harp too much on the guy who hit the qb and got the flag...thats kinda lbgtxyz stuff there...
I'd just tell him to tone it back a lil bit..and show him the proper hit we put on their starting qb, that should be played alot in the film room, and them 2 guys should get 2 black shirts each
I have no problem with that hit, talking shit in front of the ref to add on is what I have a problem with.

I have no problem with that hit, talking shit in front of the ref to add on is what I have a problem with.
I was wondering what the 2nd penalty was. I saw the driving the QB into the ground but didnt see what came after that. There was a play later that Doman should have been flagged for taunting as well. Someone sacked the QB then JoJo came up and got in the face of the player on the ground. Just ignorant stuff from the older players.

Why he isn’t using his TE is another head scratcher when Allen only gets two receptions and there both in the 4thQ ..

Totally unexplainable..
How many times was he thrown too? There was a couple times when he was over thrown.

I'd like to see the players we recruited actually play. Manning gets half the snaps of Liewer, Betts gets NO snaps. Alante Brown, Will Nixon ... where the hell are they???!!! Where is Sevion?

And we all can recognize that Mario Verduzco is worthless, but what about Greg Austin? Our o-line got owned yesterday. That guy is clueless too. If you're not going to fire Frost because you can't afford to, at least get rid of these awful offensive assistants and get some real coaches.

I was wondering what the 2nd penalty was. I saw the driving the QB into the ground but didnt see what came after that. There was a play later that Doman should have been flagged for taunting as well. Someone sacked the QB then JoJo came up and got in the face of the player on the ground. Just ignorant stuff from the older players.
CT was woofing BS and the ref heard it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT