ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Sick

coolonetoo

Junior
May 12, 2003
...for Dave Van Horn and the Razorbacks. And I worry he won't get another chance this good to win a title.

To be completely honest, I didn't have strong feelings either way about them in the CWS. Of course I like DVH and appreciate what he did here, but I have other reasons for disliking Arkansas(mainly that I lived down there for 7 years and got quite annoyed with their fanbase during that time). But after what happened yesterday, I kind of wanted to see them come back and win today just so those players involved in misplaying the foul ball don't spend the rest of their lives trying to play it down.

That play will haunt them for the rest of there lives. At the same time, they had a whole other game to try and win it and got shutout by a freshman bullpen pitcher. The better team won because they were just more composed is all.

Reactions: k9_r and saluno22
That play will haunt them for the rest of there lives. At the same time, they had a whole other game to try and win it and got shutout by a freshman bullpen pitcher. The better team won because they were just more composed is all.
Yep. Those three certainly will never forget that play b/c it killed a chance to end the game and win the title. But multiple other chances came along in both that game and the following day's game.

That play stopped a win but it didn't lose the title.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
ADVERTISEMENT