ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Rooting For Minnesota

coolonetoo

Junior
May 12, 2003
As difficult as it is for me to cheer for John "Loser" Anderson, I'm hoping Minnesota wins the next two against Ohio State. While it would be nice to be regular season co-champs, I think it's more important to not be competing with the Buckeyes for an at-large regional bid. If they win the league they're squarely in the conversation despite a less-than-stellar RPI.

SKI-U-MAH!

Reactions: Lincoln gopher
I just want to see us get a 2 or 3 seed in the conference tourney. A 4 or 5 seed and 9pm game Wednesday would suck for me (yes I am being selfish). I think with 1 more win against Indiana and 2 wins in conf tourney and we get in.

I agree with you. And Ohio State losing today and tomorrow would provide much help with it. The Buckeyes own the tiebreaker so unless they lose two more we'll probably end up in that 4/5 game without sweeping Indiana.

Reactions: donahues17
As difficult as it is for me to cheer for John "Loser" Anderson, I'm hoping Minnesota wins the next two against Ohio State. While it would be nice to be regular season co-champs, I think it's more important to not be competing with the Buckeyes for an at-large regional bid. If they win the league they're squarely in the conversation despite a less-than-stellar RPI.

SKI-U-MAH!
I am hoping for 2 Gopher victories also!!!! Going to the Husker game tonight as a big Husker fan. Hell, they can go ahead and sweep Indiana. I understand Husker fan's feeling the way they do about Anderson, but he has stepped up recruiting and after hinting he may retire, he has an extension. I was ready for him to go, but last year and this year's recruiting class has been pretty good. He won his 1200th game of his career this year. Plus it has been a couple of years now since his silly ideas for college baseball.

I would rather not have to play Indiana or michigan first game of the tournament. Wouldn't that be the case if Ohio st loses?

I would rather not have to play Indiana or michigan first game of the tournament. Wouldn't that be the case if Ohio st loses?
We can take Michigan. But I agree about not wanting to play Indiana again after we sweep them

I quess we'll just have to take care of our on business and win tonight for starters.

I'm hoping Minnesota wins this series as well.
I hate tOSU.

With the way the pitching has stepped up, the bats have woken up and our defense is playing with confidence, I dont care who we play in the B1G. I think we can beat anybody right now. With that said, I know how we have played this season and also know we could lose to anyone as well.

I just want a gametine where we can really have a good smowing of fans there. A 9am game would suck. Not sure how many would show up for a 9pm game either.

ADVERTISEMENT