ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Completely Embarrassed

So many so called Husker fans on here have completely embarrassed me by their vitriol. I in know way condone his actions if the allegations are proven to be true. All the facts are not out yet, and many of you want to immediately condemn a member of the Husker family. Even if they are true, do you immediately kick a family member to the curb? What if this was a member of your immediate family, would you be so quick to judge and condemn? This man was just thrown into a position to get his dream job....and it was an impossible situation given the OL and OC he had to work with. He deserves our support and help to hopefully get his life back in order. So many assholes in the NU fanbase that don't have a clue about what Husker football is really about.
time to go back down to the basement... mom said supper is ready

But they are ALL forgivable. It’s just that mere humans aren’t able to do that.
Some sins aren't. For example, nothing forgivable about rape or molesting kids. Zero excuse for that kind of behavior. That and committing murder for the sake of murdering others.

I can understand someone snaps in the heat of anger, but those examples listed above are nothing like that.

So many so called Husker fans on here have completely embarrassed me by their vitriol. I in know way condone his actions if the allegations are proven to be true. All the facts are not out yet, and many of you want to immediately condemn a member of the Husker family. Even if they are true, do you immediately kick a family member to the curb? What if this was a member of your immediate family, would you be so quick to judge and condemn? This man was just thrown into a position to get his dream job....and it was an impossible situation given the OL and OC he had to work with. He deserves our support and help to hopefully get his life back in order. So many assholes in the NU fanbase that don't have a clue about what Husker football is really about.
Hey, here is the good news. If the Huskers continue to suck for the next 3-5 years, we all will not have to blame Matt. We can blame Mickey!

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
But you have done other sick stuff. You're just not telling anyone...
I hate to say it but women overly exaggerate so-called "abuse."
Since you're the guy that posted the above, you can keep your hypocritical bible quotes and lectures to yourself. Seems to me like you cast the first stone when it comes to Mickey's wife that got punched in the eye.

Since you're the guy that posted the above, you can keep your hypocritical bible quotes and lectures to yourself. Seems to me like you cast the first stone when it comes to Mickey's wife that got punched in the eye.
You don't know that she got punched in the eye. Maybe it was self-inflicted? The truth will come out so don't jump to conclusions. BTW everyone will bow the knee to Jesus Christ (The Word of God) sooner or later. Its much better to do in now than after one's demise...

You don't know that she got punched in the eye. Maybe it was self-inflicted? The truth will come out so don't jump to conclusions. BTW everyone will bow the knee to Jesus Christ (The Word of God) sooner or later. Its much better to do in now than after one's demise...
And you don't know that she didn't get punched in the eye, yet there you were on day one telling us how women exaggerate "so-called abuse." No doubt you would've been in the group that was ready to stone the woman before Jesus stepped in. Your idiotic comment was a message board stoning of Priscilla Joseph. You should change your handle to "BigRedHypocrite"

Exactly

I’m embarrassed he’s dragging our good name through the mud
Good Name?
The Peter’s boys and the rest of their 90’s thugs
Lawrence Phillips - Murderer
Marlon Lucky - Murderer
We won’t even mention your ex Head Coach because he’s innocent until proven guilty.
This isn’t counting the # of rapists either not convicted or sent packing.
Enough said.

Good Name?
Marlon Lucky - Murderer
We won’t even mention your ex Head Coach because he’s innocent until proven guilty.
Enough said.
Kong, I’m not trying to be a Husker brasher but sooner or later there has to be some reality injected your program

Good Name?
Marlon Lucky - Murderer
Enough said.
Who did Marlon Lucky murder?

Who did Marlon Lucky murder?
cohen-lame.gif

Some sins aren't. For example, nothing forgivable about rape or molesting kids. Zero excuse for that kind of behavior. That and committing murder for the sake of murdering others.

I can understand someone snaps in the heat of anger, but those examples listed above are nothing like that.
As I posted, as humans we are not able to forgive all things. I was working in the Bellevue area when John Joubert mutilated and killed that boy. As it happened I had driven within a hundred yards or so of his body without knowing it. I had no feelings of forgiveness for that guy. I would have gladly flipped the switch on his chair.

Forgiving acts of that nature is beyond a mortal. Mickey’s act was horrible but it didn’t result in an irreversible result.

Last edited:
Reactions: moralvictories

acctually there's only 1 unforgivable sin

Reactions: Sinomatic
Good Name?
Marlon Lucky - Murderer
Enough said.

Marlon Lucky?! That dude was as much of a headline ghost on the playing field as in the streets.

Mickey Joseph got suspended as fast as lightning and KKKirk Ferentz is still coaching. How is that for immediately relevant.

What's with the hero worship?

He is a accused felon who will have his day in court.

My guess is he will have very good representation in those court proceedings.

And as was said before a poor headcoach and average wr coach.

Just to put context on capital punishment, when the insurrectionist and theif were crucified next to Jesus and the one asked the other ~ why are you mocking Him He didn't do anything wrong but we deserve this ~....Jesus didn't rebuke him for admitting they deserved their punishment or the death penalty for that matter.

If you read God's Word you'll find that even parents can have the child stoned to death given the child is a real threat to society. Like a parent turning their child in to the authorities after witnessing a murder.

I think people get maybe too caught up in the Lamb and forget Jesus is coming back as the Lion....who is going to rule with an iron rod.

Reactions: redwine65
Just to put context on capital punishment, when the insurrectionist and theif were crucified next to Jesus and the one asked the other ~ why are you mocking Him He didn't do anything wrong but we deserve this ~....Jesus didn't rebuke him for admitting they deserved their punishment or the death penalty for that matter.

If you read God's Word you'll find that even parents can have the child stoned to death given the child is a real threat to society. Like a parent turning their child in to the authorities after witnessing a murder.

I think people get maybe too caught up in the Lamb and forget Jesus is coming back as the Lion....who is going to rule with an iron rod.
Actually, parents could have their children stones to death for being disobedient under old testament law. That means that all parents could have their kids executed under old testament law, since all kids disobey their parents at some point in their lives.

Quoting the Bible to make an argument is so painful. Just mind numbing. 1000s of years of recorded history has taught humanity almost nothing.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
I don't know if it's fair to compare Phillips to Peter's. Phillips grew up sleeping and living on the streets of Compton. He had abandonment issues. He had a rough upbringing. His girl was at Frost's apartment and when he heard he was pissed off enough to Spiderman his way in. He scaled the side of an apartment complex. Common sense 101. You don't break people's hearts like that if they have a switch. My friend was neighbors with Childs and Phillips was over there. I shot the shit with him a couple times. Nice guy. Soft spoken, but trust me you could tell he had a light switch.

Peters was a real thug.
Peter...Not Peter's. It was Christian, not Jason that was in trouble.

Last edited:
What’s the line between strangulation and attempted murder?

Pretty thin I would imagine

Actually, parents could have their children stones to death for being disobedient under old testament law. That means that all parents could have their kids executed under old testament law, since all kids disobey their parents at some point in their lives.

Not for nothing no. Go and read on. Gods word expounds and says about child he is a glutton and a drunkard and disobeyed his parents even after punishment. So take this all into the equation. The kid is essentially a beligerant hedonist and refuses the rules of society which keep everybody safe and potentially my daughter next door to this kid safe and unabused.

I grew up in a household full of weed, meth, cocaine and alcohol. You want to know which was the worst? Alcohol and by an imbibed country mile.

If you have a human being who refuses authority and is drunk you've got more issues than what you see in a few lines of text.

Not for nothing no. Go and read on. Gods word expounds and says about child he is a glutton and a drunkard and disobeyed his parents even after punishment. So take this all into the equation. The kid is essentially a beligerant hedonist and refuses the rules of society which keep everybody safe and potentially my daughter next door to this kid safe and unabused.

I grew up in a household full of weed, meth, cocaine and alcohol. You want to know which was the worst? Alcohol and by an imbibed country mile.

If you have a human being who refuses authority and is drunk you've got more issues than what you see in a few lines of text.
Take this somewhere else.

So for being an alcoholic and eating too much in addition to being disobedient? That covers a large segment of society.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Kong, I’m not trying to be a Husker brasher but sooner or later there has to be some reality injected your program
The fact you could rattle off all that says a lot more about you than it does our Championship (x5) program

Sorry you were born into loserdom

The worst Nebraska team in program history went 1-0 vs iowa

How’s that for reality?

Reactions: Frozone
Take this somewhere else.

Hey you better quote everybody else posting. It's football related and the subject is saturated with moral aspects considering that a law is a division between moral right and wrong and this one happens to affect the football team.

I am responding to these arguments. I didn't start them so pay attention and get to the root or ignore my post, but either way, you can rightly get off my nuts.

What's with the hero worship?

He is a accused felon who will have his day in court.

My guess is he will have very good representation in those court proceedings.

And as was said before a poor headcoach and average wr coach.
Joseph has a track record of successful WR coaching. Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
I can forgive
Just don't want the man associated with Nebraska Football in a official capacity.
Many if not most agree with your sentiment. Mickey just about has to rehab his image somewhere else. Given Trev’s and many other NU associates’ friendship with Mickey it will be interesting to see how this all ends up. Regardless it might behoove him to make a sincere public statement condemning his own actions.

Reactions: Meanfarmer3160
So for being an alcoholic and eating too much in addition to being disobedient? That covers a large segment of society.

Well I mean, I could say the drunk next door to my mom who would come look through her windows and throw my cat against the brick wall of the house resulting in a spinal injury while I was deployed was just most of society and let it go or I can get in his face which resulted in his bitch made punk ass never stepping foot over the line again, was wrong and over bearing and unjust and just let it continue.

Or I could clearly line out what is right and wrong and protect my people.

Reactions: Meanfarmer3160
Hey you better quote everybody else posting. It's football related and the subject is saturated with moral aspects considering that a law is a division between moral right and wrong and this one happens to affect the football team.

I am responding to these arguments. I didn't start them so pay attention and get to the root or ignore my post, but either way, you can rightly get off my nuts.
Read the board rules about religious postings.

Rumor has it Jesus loved his wine

If you read some of the gospels that for one reason or another weren’t - but should have been included - in the Bible, Jesus made huge coin playing drinking games where he would turn his wine into water and then cashed in whilst everyone else got progressively drunk on the real stuff

Last edited:
Well I mean, I could say the drunk next door to my mom who would come look through her windows and throw my cat against the brick wall of the house resulting in a spinal injury while I was deployed was just most of society and let it go or I can get in his face which resulted in his bitch made punk ass never stepping foot over the line again, was wrong and over bearing and unjust and just let it continue.

Or I could clearly line out what is right and wrong and protect my people.
I would say he deserved to get his ass kicked for hurting your cat and harassing your mom

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT