ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Completely Embarrassed

CDMXHusker

Walk On
Sep 18, 2016
So many so called Husker fans on here have completely embarrassed me by their vitriol. I in know way condone his actions if the allegations are proven to be true. All the facts are not out yet, and many of you want to immediately condemn a member of the Husker family. Even if they are true, do you immediately kick a family member to the curb? What if this was a member of your immediate family, would you be so quick to judge and condemn? This man was just thrown into a position to get his dream job....and it was an impossible situation given the OL and OC he had to work with. He deserves our support and help to hopefully get his life back in order. So many assholes in the NU fanbase that don't have a clue about what Husker football is really about.

my stance, has been and will continue to be the joe friday facts first ...
man is judged by works by man, temeporal (james)
man is judged by faith by God, eturnal (paul)
so if indeed man is judge by works, by man...then we will need the joe friday facts to do so...

slowly the truth is coming to light, but it's not all out in the open yet
so I may joke about it a bit (tragity is the root of comedy)
but will make a rightous judgment when the joe friday facts are in.
apperently the lpd had barney fife typeing the report..so we will wait for the judicial branch to bring the joe friday facts....

Luckily no one in my family was a domestic abuser, but I 100% wouldn't support them if they were. The cult like affection for Mickey is so weird. He isn't a good coach and isn't a good person. Playing for Nebraska doesn't give you a pass for your actions. Lawrence Phillips was an incredible player at Nebraska and so was Christian Peter. Both terrible people who I wouldn't defend for a second just because they played at Nebraska.

That's it, I'm out. Half the responses to this have been absolute garbage. This board reflects a large % of the Husker fanbase which has become unbearable. Many of you here are unworthy of being a Husker fan and have zero ****ing clue what it's all about. Just go root for Alabama or OSU. Worthless ****s.

That's it, I'm out. Half the responses to this have been absolute garbage. This board reflects a large % of the Husker fanbase which has become unbearable. Many of you here are unworthy of being a Husker fan and have zero ****ing clue what it's all about. Just go root for Alabama or OSU. Worthless ****s.
well, the way I see it is:

1. if mickey was commiting adultery and beating his wife, his goose is cooked
2. if pracilla was commiting adultery and got beat, mickey should be the wr coach for 100 grand a year
4. if pracilla was commiting adultery with a female and got beat, mickey should be wr coach for 150 grand a year and desantes in 24
4. if mickey was messing with steve taylor then beat his wife, I'm just following heavyweight boxing and thats it.
trev can do a uno football on NU football.

2. if pracilla was commiting adultery and got beat, mickey should be the wr coach for 100 grand a year
4. if pracilla was commiting adultery with a female and got beat, mickey should be wr coach for 150 grand a year and desantes in 24
4. if mickey was messing with steve taylor then beat his wife, I'm just following heavyweight boxing and thats it.

trailer-park-boys.gif

I'm fine with waiting for all the facts to come out, but I'm not going to have any love for a grown man put in a leadership position who smacks (and maybe worse) a woman around.
Police report mentions that Mickey punched Priscilla in her forehead with his fist and dragged her by her hair. This is just too much.

He could have yelled at her without resorting to physical violence. Easier said than done.

my stance, has been and will continue to be the joe friday facts first ...
man is judged by works by man, temeporal (james)
man is judged by faith by God, eturnal (paul)
so if indeed man is judge by works, by man...then we will need the joe friday facts to do so...

slowly the truth is coming to light, but it's not all out in the open yet
so I may joke about it a bit (tragity is the root of comedy)
but will make a rightous judgment when the joe friday facts are in.
apperently the lpd had barney fife typeing the report..so we will wait for the judicial branch to bring the joe friday facts....
LOL making fun of the “typeing”

So many so called Husker fans on here have completely embarrassed me by their vitriol. I in know way condone his actions if the allegations are proven to be true. All the facts are not out yet, and many of you want to immediately condemn a member of the Husker family. Even if they are true, do you immediately kick a family member to the curb? What if this was a member of your immediate family, would you be so quick to judge and condemn? This man was just thrown into a position to get his dream job....and it was an impossible situation given the OL and OC he had to work with. He deserves our support and help to hopefully get his life back in order. So many assholes in the NU fanbase that don't have a clue about what Husker football is really about.
k...

Reactions: sloth316
Will you please leave for good this time, or are you playing the Hollywood actor card saying you are leaving but never do because you know you are just fake outraged.....

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Police report mentions that Mickey punched Priscilla in her forehead with his fist and dragged her by her hair. This is just too much.

He could have yelled at her without resorting to physical violence. Easier said than done.
Hey Lawrence Phillips did the same thing and that ended up ok!

Reactions: Matrix Husker
Did you use speech-to-text? I didn’t really read the whole message, but I got to “I in know way…” and I wanted to see how that happened. Anyways, I’m not sure what the message was about, but keep your head up!

For some reason I'm not able to laugh react but here you go 😂

Don't let the door hit you on the a$$. Wife beating isn't okay no matter if you are a good recruiter or not. You're just an enabler, get lost

Reactions: Wyldcard
It reflects the human race. We’re all flawed. We’re all sinners

If we were on the set of Dr. Phil right now you would be labeled an enabler. The program and the university need to find the best way to distance themselves from this situation. If they want to back channel it and get Joseph some counseling or help that way that would be fine that it great.
If any way shape or form it looks like the program or the university condones this because he is a member of the "Husker Family", then we are f@!king done as a program. This is the type of shit that starts and if it isn't handled right you end up with situations like Penn St., Baylor or Michigan State.

Reactions: redwine65
Are you gone for good? Just asking for Mickey.

Luckily no one in my family was a domestic abuser, but I 100% wouldn't support them if they were. The cult like affection for Mickey is so weird. He isn't a good coach and isn't a good person. Playing for Nebraska doesn't give you a pass for your actions. Lawrence Phillips was an incredible player at Nebraska and so was Christian Peter. Both terrible people who I wouldn't defend for a second just because they played at Nebraska.
I don't know if it's fair to compare Phillips to Peter's. Phillips grew up sleeping and living on the streets of Compton. He had abandonment issues. He had a rough upbringing. His girl was at Frost's apartment and when he heard he was pissed off enough to Spiderman his way in. He scaled the side of an apartment complex. Common sense 101. You don't break people's hearts like that if they have a switch. My friend was neighbors with Childs and Phillips was over there. I shot the shit with him a couple times. Nice guy. Soft spoken, but trust me you could tell he had a light switch.

Peters was a real thug.

I don't know if it's fair to compare Phillips to Peter's. Phillips grew up sleeping and living on the streets of Compton. He had abandonment issues. He had a rough upbringing. His girl was at Frost's apartment and when he heard he was pissed off enough to Spiderman his way in. He scaled the side of an apartment complex. Common sense 101. You don't break people's hearts like that if they have a switch. My friend was neighbors with Childs and Phillips was over there. I shot the shit with him a couple times. Nice guy. Soft spoken, but trust me you could tell he had a light switch.

Peters was a real thug.
Just different kind of thugs. Phillips was one emotionally challenged guy who endured horrific things as a child. He gets a girlfriend who he feels love and emotional attachment to that he’s never experienced before in his life….then she betrays him. Peter was just a nasty roid fueled bad boy.

ADVERTISEMENT