ADVERTISEMENT

I'M BACK & I relapsed a little. Edited 11-30-18, 2:58 pm

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
Just wanted to thank everyone for the texts and well wishes I received. I got home yesterday afternoon, just before the snow hit. You guys/gals have been great through this. I'll be on here a little bit at a time till I get caught up on everything. Thanks again for everything.
Todd(sparky)
EDIT: Yip I relapsed a little this past Sunday, 11-25-2018. I made 4 trips outside, buyng groceries, WalMart, Sams, HyVee & and to return a movie. Each time I walked toward the store I slipped on the ice. Seriously, landed on my ass & back each time, and I was sober. The last time I landed right on my right shoulder(same one that had reconstructed in Sept 2017 and thought "ah sh__. Do not let this happen"..
On the last fall, I looked up & saw the HyVee liquor store & thought "F--- IT". I thought, I want a shot. I bought a shooter at HyVee.

I'm not looking for sympathy, making excuses or anything else and the least thing I want to do is preach. I've been hitting AA meetings every day & doing my best to stay on the straight & narrow.
I've received a bunch IM's and emails of support, I just wanted to thank everyone for it.

On a side note, I've gained back 25 pounds & am tipping the scales at 176. GBR.

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank everyone for the texts and well wishes I received. I got home yesterday afternoon, just before the snow hit. You guys/gals have been great through this. I'll be on here a little bit at a time till I get caught up on everything. Thanks again for everything.
Todd(sparky)

Nebraska football is on the rise, and Sparky's back. The world feels right again.

Reactions: sparky62
tenor.gif

Todd(sparky)
Nice to have you back on board.

Reactions: sparky62
ADVERTISEMENT