ADVERTISEMENT

I'm asking for PRAYERS PLEASE

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
Just received a phone call from some very dear friends of 40+ years. We were in each others weddings, our children grew up together, played together, were neighbors and went through school together. Their daughter was due in 3 days with their first child(friends 2nd grandchild) . Everything was normal. They lost the baby today without explanation. This kind of puts a lot of things into perspective. Please keep them in your thoughts.

Just received a phone call from some very dear friends of 40+ years. We were in each others weddings, our children grew up together, played together, were neighbors and went through school together. Their daughter was due in 3 days with their first child(friends 2nd grandchild) . Everything was normal. They lost the baby today without explanation. This kind of puts a lot of things into perspective. Please keep them in your thoughts.
Prayers are definitely sent! I'll be thinking of them and your family.

God bless, Sparky.

Heartbreaking.

Sure will. So sorry

prayers sent for all,very sorry very sorry

Damn...I don't even know the parents. I can't even imagine what they are going through. I have to admit, when I hear something like this with a child or a baby it bothers me. My HEARTFELT thoughts and prayers go out to that family.

we walk this road together, good friend....blessings for your friends....

Prayers sent
Just received a phone call from some very dear friends of 40+ years. We were in each others weddings, our children grew up together, played together, were neighbors and went through school together. Their daughter was due in 3 days with their first child(friends 2nd grandchild) . Everything was normal. They lost the baby today without explanation. This kind of puts a lot of things into perspective. Please keep them in your thoughts.[/QUOTE

Reactions: sparky62
Prayers sent. My mother lost a baby daughter who died three hours after birth without warning. It was devastating to my parents for a long time. So hard to lose a child

Reactions: sparky62
I can identity with your post Pennsy, My folks lost my older brother @ age 3 on Valentine's Day. I was only 1 yr old. We never celebrated St. Valentines Day for as long as they lived.

We hear everything happens for a reason, we never found the reason.
Again, prayers & thoughts for the poor family in their suffering & sadness. Terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT