ADVERTISEMENT

I'm all N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…..for now:)

Better hoops...hope for the future...

good commits for football...hope for the future...

Have a blessed day!!!!
Nebraska is a volleyball school now....u forgot the girls...didn’t ya get the memo bro...that should motivate some of the other sports on campus.

Reactions: RedSea
Yeah, that was a nice effort against IU on the road. Still a lot to prove in BB though, hope the upward move has finally started.

2 years from now the programs will be in great shape

this....we will see progress up to that point, but 2-3 years from now, Frost will have our talent fully reloaded and stocked up. We will be hitting on all cylinders by then. I’m excited to see how we look and play when Wandale Robinson and those guys are seniors and Luke McCaffrey is a junior...GBR

this....we will see progress up to that point, but 2-3 years from now, Frost will have our talent fully reloaded and stocked up. We will be hitting on all cylinders by then. I’m excited to see how we look and play when Wandale Robinson and those guys are seniors and Luke McCaffrey is a junior...GBR

You can never question sparty's loyalty. He bleeds RED!

GBR

hey!!!! I go to bed in good graces and then I'm labeled overnight!!!:)
all good posters wait until the rabble rousers drift off so they can pile on them while they sleep. Moral of the story, never ever go to sleep for you know not the hour that He will come.

ADVERTISEMENT