ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a loser

Not very good looking, a little over weight, not too smart, not very interesting, and certainly not rich. However, I just noticed I cleared 15,000 posts on the HO freeboard, so I got that going for me.
That just confirms that you have no life....or that your kids are gone from home.

Congrats

miokOG-39V2FaRjdQD9z2W7MYs1MzdlUl5qXaivJaKhmUaa5uAaxKlU8extEfMMk_-yImSkMFZvc90vBTg6bGFEIUKa7IPtJyMryRktd87WdHDfE9nIigar2qYRV3muDoMR8U4Gs_nxioSijrJv_hdZzV3A2sQUJalk

Reactions: RedMyMind
Not very good looking, a little over weight, not too smart, not very interesting, and certainly not rich. However, I just noticed I cleared 15,000 posts on the HO freeboard, so I got that going for me.

Congrats.. take a shit a koolaid and you’ll feel better looking 😂

Up yours 😂. As you are aware, the like function didn’t come into play until I had posted here for 14-15 years. Somewhere around 2014 I think.
It is tough to feel the love when you dole out time outs.
I just realized that I've been on this board almost as long as you have!

Reactions: rrthusker
Think it started around 2000. I joined in 2004. @rrthusker knows better. He's been here since the beginning I think.
I joined around 2002 after Tony Davis' "Tough Tony" message board shut down. I was HuskerWed A couple years later there was a glitch with passwords or something and they couldn't get HuskerWed to work, so I had to rejoin as Husker.Wed. Cost me two years tenure and some post count.

It was the Huskers Illustrated board at the time (as you know). It would be unrecognizable today because the "OT" posts were very few and far between.

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
I disagree. I've been on here since 02 and have found your story to be interesting (not a stalker). As I recall, you spent years in godforsaken California before recently wising up and moving to somewhere in SE Nebraska. I too was out of state for many years before recently retiring and moving to SE Nebraska. Perhaps someday our paths will cross

I joined around 2002 after Tony Davis' "Tough Tony" message board shut down. I was HuskerWed A couple years later there was a glitch with passwords or something and they couldn't get HuskerWed to work, so I had to rejoin as Husker.Wed. Cost me two years tenure and some post count.

It was the Huskers Illustrated board at the time (as you know). It would be unrecognizable today because the "OT" posts were very few and far between.
Tough Tony and the tickets. I remember that - fun times! ;)

I disagree. I've been on here since 02 and have found your story to be interesting (not a stalker). As I recall, you spent years in godforsaken California before recently wising up and moving to somewhere in SE Nebraska. I too was out of state for many years before recently retiring and moving to SE Nebraska. Perhaps someday our paths will cross
Thanks. Yes, 36 years out west and came back in 2020. You are right, was glad to get away from there. But God didn't forsake California, it used to be very nice. It is all the wackos and homeless from the rest of the US and abroad who moved there that forsake it. Actually, I live across the river in SW Iowa but the area is approximately 1/3 ISU fans, 1/3 Hawkeye fans, and 1/3 Cornhusker fans; the later making it tolerable.

Welcome back Cedric.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT