ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois missing quite a few players today

That’s weird they’re missing more players then Wisconsin, yet they’re still playing... do we know if any staff members are out due to COVID as well? I get that Wisconsin is now up to 22 positive but it’s 12 players 10 coaches, Illinois has 14 players out 🤔

That’s weird they’re missing more players then Wisconsin, yet they’re still playing... do we know if any staff members are out due to COVID as well? I get that Wisconsin is now up to 22 positive but it’s 12 players 10 coaches, Illinois has 14 players out 🤔

As The World Turns. It's not what you know... it's who you know.

IMO, Illinois just pulled even with the Goofers as first team to shut it down for the duration. Not sure if I see a single victory on the remaining Illinois schedule. Unlikely Goofers game with Illinois next week happens and with that PJ may just decide the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

IMO, Illinois just pulled even with the Goofers as first team to shut it down for the duration. Not sure if I see a single victory on the remaining Illinois schedule. Unlikely Goofers game with Illinois next week happens and with that PJ may just decide the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.
They are showing up and playing today. More than we can say for everyone.

Some teams find a way to play and some teams find a way to get out of playing.

People who give other people's names to contract tracers suck.

tenor.gif

Not buying the contract tracing angle unless they are that skeptical of their own testing. Why would they hold players out because those players "might" get covid but you test them 3 times a week to know for sure?

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT