ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois is going to be really good this year

I really wish I could have put on the pads at the age of 58 to hit those wide open WRs today.

Reactions: RedSea
They have a veteran team and a ton of talent. Nebraska lost one of the toughest games on their schedule. Don’t give up yet. They were only a few plays away.
Put down the glue stick. Illinois is a bottom feeding B1G team and had their 2nd team QB. This Husker team has SERIOUS issues from the HC, OL to less than mediocre QB. This season, NU will be lucky to get 5 wins and may very well be broken after 9/18.

For us: give the new coach a few years before we expect much from him.

For opponents: they have a new coach, so it is hard for us to prepare for them because we don't know what to expect.

• Haha
Reactions: RedSea and schuele
They have a veteran team and a ton of talent. Nebraska lost one of the toughest games on their schedule. Don’t give up yet. They were only a few plays away.
Hilarious. I hope you're just trying to get a reaction from everyone

Illinois is NOT good. We gave that game away in just about every way imaginable and the officials helped out too...
yes, some of the officiating was definitely head-scratching imo and hurt you guys but to say IL is no good is unfair. Bielema was placed perfectly for the first game of the season in that his roster had 22 super-seniors # 1 in the country and Lovie stocked up talent as well. This wasn't necessarily a gimme game like many suggest. That said, not going for an onside at the end was the main thing that stood out as a bad move.

Catnip you are obviously a troll from another team. And a very effective one I might add. Some high level shiznit.

We need to upgrade our special ed programs in our public schools.

Reactions: wolve1972
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT