Ignore function...

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I believe we should all have the ability to see who each poster on this site, has on their ignore list. We should be able to see who is weak, and who can't take heat. Or would that hurt too many feelings?

I will start with my list of ignored posters...

That's all of them. I'm not a pussy, and I'm not above reading comments that I don't agree with. But I'm assuming many here are just too big of pussies to run free like me.

Too many soccer types around here...

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I believe we should all have the ability to see who each poster on this site, has on their ignore list. We should be able to see who is weak, and who can't take heat. Or would that hurt too many feelings?

I will start with my list of ignored posters...

That's all of them. I'm not a pussy, and I'm not above reading comments that I don't agree with. But I'm assuming many here are just too big of pussies to run free like me.

Too many soccer types around here...

I got one better, how about no "locked" profiles. If you can't stand behind your content it just comes off as "bitchass'ness"

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I got one better, how about no "locked" profiles. If you can't stand behind your content it just comes off as "bitchass'ness"

I didn't know that was a thing here. What exactly is a locked profile? Does it just mean we can't see their post history, like history, and personal info?

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I didn't know that was a thing here. What exactly is a locked profile? Does it just mean we can't see their post history, like history, and personal info?
Yep hides posts unless you specifically search for them.

Reactions: Jaemekon

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Can someone tell me what the OP said, he is on my ignore list Winking.

Joking aside, it would take a lot for me to use the ignore button. There are a lot of people that I don’t agree with here, but that is what is fun about life. If you feel like you need to ignore everyone you disagree with then you are doing it all wrong.

Last edited:

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Can someone tell me what the OP said, he is on my ignore list Winking.

little-rascals-gif-2.gif

tman_87

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2010
Never had anyone on ignore, likely never will. I guess if some like to use ignore, they have that option, but it seems silly to me.

Lar Gand

Blackshirt
Gold Member
May 6, 2012
Boiler_B and many of his aliases have tempted me, mainly because of his desire to FLOOD a thread with nonsense, but I haven't used "ignore" unless I tried it out for a minute just to see how it worked years ago.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Notice who is missing from this thread. I smell pussy.

I think I have figured out two who are ignoring me. Should we put our balls in their mouths now or later? Or are we expected to allow people to hide?

35351a90-5105-4c19-aa7d-d77afa33ed99_text.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Trike Rider

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Notice who is missing from this thread. I smell pussy.

I think I have figured out two who are ignoring me. Should we put our balls in their mouths now or later? Or are we expected to allow people to hide?

35351a90-5105-4c19-aa7d-d77afa33ed99_text.gif

I'll never understand the gay threats. I mean putting your balls in a guys mouth is nearly as gay as having a guys balls in your mouth.

I think we all know who the sensitive posters are.

• Haha
Reactions: sklarbodds

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I'll never understand the gay threats. I mean putting your balls in a guys mouth is nearly as gay as having a guys balls in your mouth.

I think we all know who the sensitive posters are.

It is actually from this...

166cb403-98b9-4d03-9e4c-43637e817da9_text.gif

I'm a little disappointed in our entertainment officionados. Nobody picked it up.

Do I have to hold everyone's hand through every "joke"/reference I post?

And the point of this response today was to lure, and so far I have one answer.

I forgot to add, how is sticking my balls in a dude's mouth gay? He would be the one with balls in his mouth. It's like fvcking a fat girl, it's not great, but it gets the job done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim14510

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017

I'm a little disappointed in our entertainment officionados. Nobody picked it up.

I forgot to add, how is sticking my balls in a dude's mouth gay? He would be the one with balls in his mouth. It's like fvcking a fat girl, it's not great, but it gets the job done.
Fat girl is way different than a guy.

I can appreciate the bait set but softies avoid these threads like I avoid sweaty balls in my mouth.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003

Are you from India? Sorry, inside joke.