ADVERTISEMENT

"If" you were "forced" to eat your favorite food..

Bugeater

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Surprise, AZ via North Platte
at one sitting until you could eat no more, what would it be?

Lasagna?

lasagna+cooked.jpg

Sea Food? Steak? Veggie? Wings? Chicken? Chinese, Mexican, Pho? What's your weakness?

pizza or hamburgers. i cant decide.

but ill be honest, that lasagna looks fn delicious.

All great choices, I was going to go with the chicken; but I am switching too crab legs for a few reasons. Like chicken and some other delicious interests, you can go hands on and not necessarily be inappropriate. Plenty of exercise digging things out. Figure its on them; so I can bankrupt them while enjoying the feast ( not a cheap trick).

enchiladas de mole poblano

still shed a tear when I remember the restaurant that made that plate of heaven is long gone

Reactions: Denvrhuskr
Without a doubt for me it would be prime rib, hash browns with cheese and onion, and sweet corn!!!

Ribs. And we're talking dry rub memphis style. None of this drenched in sauce stuff.
As my 4 year old boy will even tell you "Real men like ribs"Cool

The wife's crock pot Roast Beef with carrots and mushrooms. Side that with mashed potatoes - from scratch, not boxed crap.

Die a happy man.

at one sitting until you could eat no more, what would it be?

Lasagna?

lasagna+cooked.jpg

Sea Food? Steak? Veggie? Wings? Chicken? Chinese, Mexican, Pho? What's your weakness?
If I could have anything it would be my moms home made sauce drenched all over her homemade lasagna. Since she has past, she gave me the recipe to make the sauce. It's just never the same.... GREAT, but not the same

So choice number 2 = Orsi's Goudarooni and it is something that I think I might buy tonight for dinner? It has been a while!

Fogo de Chao, which is exactly what I do whenever I go, eat till I physically can't anymore.

Cheesy Murdoburgers and I do it regularly to the point of bursting without anybody twisting my arm.

Pizza....there are so many options/styles. I could rotate between Chicago style and New York style.

theres a punch in line there somewhere, but damn that looks apetizing. omg.
I guess I could've just said Tacos. Tacos are my favorite food group. Cool

Mexican Pulled Pork (Cochinita Pibil) Tacos with Pickled Red Onion, Tostones and Guacamole

Halibut Fish Tacos

Carne Asada Tacos

Mexican Pulled Beef Tacos

Pollo Asado Tacos

or even a Lebanese Beef Shwarma Taco / Pita

Last edited:
I guess I could've just said Tacos. Tacos are my favorite food group. Cool

Mexican Pulled Pork (Cochinita Pibil) Tacos with Pickled Red Onion, Tostones and Guacamole

Halibut Fish Tacos

Carne Asada Tacos

Mexican Pulled Beef Tacos

Pollo Asado Tacos

or even a Lebanese Beef Shwarma Taco / Pita
Do you make your tortilla's?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT