College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'm personally getting sick of this white privilege BS

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Honestly I love Philly........Have amazing friends there and some of the best beer in the country
The history is great but Dimmocrat leadership and the corruption that still goes on today with the Mob is hard to fathom.

We have to get these cities back to safe places, everyone needs to go there and feel that inner vibe of our founding fathers.

hephusker

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
Honestly I love Philly........Have amazing friends there and some of the best beer in the country
The history is great but Dimmocrat leadership and the corruption that still goes on today with the Mob is hard to fathom.

We have to get these cities back to safe places, everyone needs to go there and feel that inner vibe of our founding fathers.
I went to med school in Philadelphia in the late 80's. A little rough but OK then. I was there about three years ago for a wedding. Homeless people everywhere with dirty garbade all over the downtown. Good job mayor ....just make sure all the legal papers in Philly are using the right pronouns...all good.

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Jesus. Look at that street. I couldn't Imagine my road rage levels in a place like that.

All day...

BlissfulWellmadeIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
Sounds like a war zone. Democrat run city. Same thing. Some poor guy got jumped and beaten to a pulp by 4 teens a few days ago in Philly. Fvck strict gun laws. Kill these bastards!!
You Republicans have no economic policies to assure good, continuous economic growth to get it out of its current state.

Nebraska Power

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
You Republicans have no economic policies to assure good, continuous economic growth to get it out of its current state.
Unlike the current one with the Democrats owning the White House and both houses of congress. Has any group ever f’d thing up economically so fast? I can’t wait for the Democrats to run on bean counting the amount of minorities in the cabinet, letting men pretend to be woman and being soft on violent criminals. Sounds like a winning ticket. All the Republicans have to run on is High Inflation, high fuel prices, rising interest rates and your retirement account tanking. But hey, your guy neighbor can put on a dress and use the lady’s bathroom.

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
Unlike the current one with the Democrats owning the White House and both houses of congress. Has any group ever f’d thing up economically so fast? I can’t wait for the Democrats to run on bean counting the amount of minorities in the cabinet, letting men pretend to be woman and being soft on violent criminals. Sounds like a winning ticket. All the Republicans have to run on is High Inflation, high fuel prices, rising interest rates and your retirement account tanking. But hey, your guy neighbor can put on a dress and use the lady’s bathroom.
Blaming the Dems is not an economic policy.

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom

Your response is a bumper sticker, kinda like Shave the Whales and CoExist.

I wonder which party advocates and has proven effective tax cuts, cutting regulations, border control?

Reactions: Bobfather

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003

I wonder which party advocates and has proven effective tax cuts, cutting regulations, border control?
Cutting taxes does very little. Most tax cuts go to the rich. But note I am not against the rich and I don't want to see them taxed more. Cutting regs is doesn't help much. Immigrants is not that big a problem. But you guys look for solution that don't take much thinking.

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Cutting taxes does very little. Most tax cuts go to the rich. But note I am not against the rich and I don't want to see them taxed more. Cutting regs is doesn't help much. Immigrants is not that big a problem. But you guys look for solution that don't take much thinking.
You are literally and demonstrably wrong in everything you said above.

Last edited:

Nebraska Power

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL

Personally I love his response. Think about having to run on that in November? That is all they got. LOL. That and Trany’s can now take your daughters college athletic scholarship.

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
I didn't say I have a plan because I was looking for it. This is not a bumper sticker. And there is more to come.

1) Biden needs to do away with any tariffs that has nothing to do with national security.
2) We need to encourage tele working.
3) We need to encourage mass transit. We could pay for all mass transit immediately (at least temporarily) if Congress had the brains to do it.
4) We need more immigrants at least as temporary workers.
5) We need more immigrants who have advanced degrees in STEM. Especially Russian and Chinese. We get stronger in these areas while Russia and China get weaker. The same with Mideast countries.
6) More federal investment on U.S. ports.

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
Biden’s economic policy is to blame the republicans even though the Dems hold most the power..

And look at that we are in a recession..
Look at that federal spending is down. Do you need to see the data?

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
You are litterlly and demonstrably wrong in everything you said above.
This is a much better plan. My plan.

1) Biden needs to do away with any tariffs that has nothing to do with national security.
2) We need to encourage tele working.
3) We need to encourage mass transit. We could pay for all mass transit immediately (at least temporarily) if Congress had the brains to do it.
4) We need more immigrants at least as temporary workers.
5) We need more immigrants who have advanced degrees in STEM. Especially Russian and Chinese. We get stronger in these areas while Russia and China get weaker. The same with Mideast countries.
6) More federal investment on U.S. ports.