ADVERTISEMENT

If you hired Chinander it’s a disaster:

People have different opinions on Chin. I think he did a great job. He's going to be your next DC, like it or not - so get used to it.

Reactions: bomber89
I'm honestly concerned, but I'm glad Scott's coming. I believe he'll get a lot of wins at Nebraska. I really want to get into the top ten with a regularity

Go back and watch some of the UCF flicks videos maybe about this 2017 season. Chin is an incredibly motivated and energetic coach. The group of them show that they can win with leftovers, backups, and the converted. And his play calls got the win, as they definitely didn't play base down the stretch. Memphis and USF are the #1 and #9 offenses in the country. They had to play USF on a short week and Memphis is their 11th week of playing in a row. And they looked like it. The big 10 is absolutely garbage when it comes to offense....so I expect him to do just fine. Remember this UCF team beat Maryland by 4 scores.

Reactions: bomber89
Can he defense a simple off tackle run play? That’s been a problem for NU.

Act like we've had terrible DCs? Got that covered. Let's at least see what he can do. I mean we already give up 5-600 yds a game. Ha

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Scott left UCF in pursuit of home and national championships. If Chinander gets in his way of those goals at anytime at NU I'm sure Scott will do what needs to be done. Until then, he's probably our DC and I think it will work out in the long run for Chin.

Chinander is one of the best minds in football. Talk to him for about 5 minutes and you'll understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT