If you don’t vote for Biden, you ain’t black!!

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I see you have a 3rd grade level of civics that you learned on CNN. Shut your mouth and let the adults speak.
Much like Erik, you seem to be unable to accept the facts and data or even try to dispute them...and have to resort to name calling. What happened to the modern Conservative movement?!

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Much like Erik, you seem to be unable to accept the facts and data or even try to dispute them...and have to resort to name calling. What happened to the modern Conservative movement?!
I am talking about how you are so dumb you don't understand it is up to governors to determine their states response to a public health crisis.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I am talking about how you are so dumb you don't understand it is up to governors to determine their states response to a public health crisis.
Yeah yeah yeah, more excuses and rationalization as to why Trump's failures weren't actually his. It's always nonsense conspiracies and rejection of data/facts with Trump people! Sad!

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Yeah yeah yeah, more excuses and rationalization as to why Trump's failures weren't actually his. It's always nonsense conspiracies and rejection of data/facts with Trump people! Sad!
Lol you are a delusional moron who doesn't understand basic 4th grade level civics.

You idiot libs were crying "fAsCisM!!" For 4 years then cry when Trump follows the laws and refuses to be an authoritarian.

Just stfu already. You are making yourself out to be a room temp iq having idiot.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
I'll take a shot at a possible spin. Black people are paid less (because of systemic racism) which makes more sense they would have higher numbers getting paid more by unemployment. If you're getting paid more to be on unemployment than working why work?
Pride in being part of the work force and being a productive member of society. Doesn’t matter what side you’re on to accomplish that.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Lol you are a delusional moron who doesn't understand basic 4th grade level civics.

You idiot libs were crying "fAsCisM!!" For 4 years then cry when Trump follows the laws and refuses to be an authoritarian.

Just stfu already. You are making yourself out to be a room temp iq having idiot.
Blah blah blah, you're embarrassing yourself with this meltdown!

Cosmoc

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
Corpus Christi, TX
I'll take a shot at a possible spin. Black people are paid less (because of systemic racism) which makes more sense they would have higher numbers getting paid more by unemployment. If you're getting paid more to be on unemployment than working why work?

And that's why cutting federal unemployment handouts makes sense. Force those capable, to go back to work and stop being a parasite on hard working American people.

Reactions: Jim14510

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Hahahaha imagine being so stupid like yourself that you don't know it is up to the state to determine how to respond to a public health crisis.
You've told me that excuse already, lmao. Move on, kiddo...you've embarrassed yourself enough already!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It isn't an excuse rather state and federal law little guy.
Biden isn't crying and complaining that States have different laws and policies...he's just getting things done. Obama didn't cry that Banks robbed red blooded, patriotic Americans, he just fixed the economy! Bush didn't go on TV and meltdown because he had to deal with 9/11, he just pushed ahead. Not with Trump and his supporters...it's always tears about the evil liberals and deep state blah blah blah. It's so pathetic! So embarrassing!

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Biden isn't crying and complaining that States have different laws and policies...he's just getting things done. Obama didn't cry that Banks robbed red blooded, patriotic Americans, he just fixed the economy! Bush didn't go on TV and meltdown because he had to deal with 9/11, he just pushed ahead. Not with Trump and his supporters...it's always tears about the evil liberals and deep state blah blah blah. It's so pathetic! So embarrassing!
Yes, good boy, keep regurgitating those cnn talking points!!!

Reactions: Oldschool1964