If you don’t vote for Biden, you ain’t black!!

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Thanks Joe for your wonderful gift to the black people who voted you in. We all know the white racists here on the board that are celebrating Biden’s economy is just a dog whistle. Liberal Racists love that Biden’s policies cause black unemployment to skyrocket when most of America goes back to work.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
I'll take a shot at a possible spin. Black people are paid less (because of systemic racism) which makes more sense they would have higher numbers getting paid more by unemployment. If you're getting paid more to be on unemployment than working why work?

Last edited:

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
I’m not seeing any ‘skyrocket’ in the last year. Clickbait.

However, looking at the 5 year...

• Haha
Reactions: zar45 and lipem

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Thanks Joe for your wonderful gift to the black people who voted you in. We all know the white racists here on the board that are celebrating Biden’s economy is just a dog whistle. Liberal Racists love that Biden’s policies cause black unemployment to skyrocket when most of America goes back to work.

I remember when Trump was President and the black unemployment rate skyrocketed under his watch. Thanks Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Trike Rider

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I remember when Trump was President and the black unemployment rate skyrocketed under his watch. Thanks Trump.
Come on Philosoph. You hate Trump, but Covid lockdowns weren't a thing? You sometimes have some good arguments, but this is not one of them.

Reactions: philosophusker

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Or 10 with all.
Learn how to FRED, buddy...

fredgraph.png

Reactions: philosophusker

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Are you stupid? Did you forget there was a pandemic?
Every President has gone through huge turmoil...Clinton had the DotCom crash, Bush had 9/11, Obama had the Great Recession, Trump totally messed everything up with the Pandemic. Stop making excuses!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You dum

You are fake news.
For reference, Obama entered office and Black Unemployment was at 12.7% and when he left, it was at 7.4%.

That's a reduction of 5.3%! Obama had to deal with the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression!

• Haha
Reactions: EriktheRed

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
He didn't forgot. He just doesn't want to face reality and admit the pandemic was a massive event even larger than most massive events.
The Democrats MADE this a huge event. For a virus that killed < 1% of our population, they pressed to shut down the economy while Queen Nancy goes on with business as usual. They demanded a lockdown as a political weapon against Trump. God help us if an actual Pandemic occurred and it wiped out 10-29% of the population. This should have been treated like a very bad flu season.

Reactions: EriktheRed

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Black Unemployment rate went from 7.4% when Trump entered office to 9.2% when he left.

9.2% - 7.4% = 1.8% increase.

Math is hard!
You must have leaned common core math, because you suck at it. But let’s use your numbers. Any way Biden touches either one? Not unless he messes with the unemployment criteria the same way Barack did.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
For reference, Obama entered office and Black Unemployment was at 12.7% and when he left, it was at 7.4%.

That's a reduction of 5.3%! Obama had to deal with the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression!
These stories sound great in your head I'm sure. The world has major events going on that impact things and ignoring them from commentary makes for a laugher. It would be like blaming Trump for rise in murders in MN within 2020.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You must have leaned common core math, because you suck at it. But let’s use your numbers. Any way Biden touches either one? Not unless he messes with the unemployment criteria the same way Barack did.
Lmao put it in a calculator and see what it says, genius!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
These stories sound great in your head I'm sure. The world has major events going on that impact things and ignoring them from commentary makes for a laugher. It would be like blaming Trump for rise in murders in MN within 2020.
If you think there is something wrong with how I've done the math, please show me. Clearly you're just following me around thread to thread to try and make up for how you embarrassed yourself earlier. It's very weird.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Let’s do m

Lets do max, min, mean and mode and see what numbers your get. Then show me the standard deviation of those numbers so I get the true representation.
Lmao, pull out your HS statistics book and start crunching those numbers. It won't change the facts posted above. You Trump people wanna make every excuse imaginable to deflect .. meanwhile Obama supporters like myself accept the challenges Obama faced and stand by his results!

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Lmao, pull out your HS statistics book and start crunching those numbers. It won't change the facts posted above. You Trump people wanna make every excuse imaginable to deflect .. meanwhile Obama supporters like myself accept the challenges Obama faced and stand by his results!
☝🏼Common Core math victim.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Every President has gone through huge turmoil...Clinton had the DotCom crash, Bush had 9/11, Obama had the Great Recession, Trump totally messed everything up with the Pandemic. Stop making excuses!
I am not making excuses. I could blame the highest black unemployment in 25 years on Obama but I understand we had the 08 crash. Just like it is stupid to blame Trump for the massive spike in 2020.

If you had a basic understanding of how our country works you would understand it is up to state governors to decide how their state responds to health crisis.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I am not making excuses. I could blame the highest black unemployment in 25 years on Obama but I understand we had the 08 crash. Just like it is stupid to blame Trump for the massive spike in 2020.

If you had a basic understanding of how our country works you would understand it is up to state governors to decide how their state responds to health crisis.
Bingo like Nebraska having the arguably the best combination of death per capita and unemployment rate.

Reactions: Trike Rider