ADVERTISEMENT

If wind is a major factor...

stixon

All-American
Feb 26, 2002
we have ZERO chance to win. Some of Tommy's worst games and worst decisions have happened in very windy conditions. I know it's windy for BOTH quarterbacks, but Tommy seems to melt down in the wind. Hope I'm wrong and hope the wind is not a big deal today...

Tommy says:

e27618542c73649ccea95a1796cc9332.jpg
:D

In Memorial Stadium the wind swirls. So this dynamic should affect Iowa more than it affects us.

Im ok with arms tongs bombs, cause the receivers can run under them..but them short to midrange armstrong passes in wind are killers. so cut them down a lot, after the first interception. (you always have to give armstrong a chance to redeem his interceptions, during the next game...but the second he starts throwing picks, reins = in)

and because it's the last game of the season, and the bowl is aways off, riley should be a lil more liberal with armstrong running the ball. that will stress iowa's d..along with a healthy dose of cross and the fullback up the middle.

Last edited:
we have ZERO chance to win. Some of Tommy's worst games and worst decisions have happened in very windy conditions. I know it's windy for BOTH quarterbacks, but Tommy seems to melt down in the wind. Hope I'm wrong and hope the wind is not a big deal today...
The wind kind effects the ducks that he throws up...

ADVERTISEMENT