ADVERTISEMENT

If we lose to Maryland

The official new coach search will be on.

They are bad bad.

Frost can walk home if we lose to that garbage team.

I get your point, Huskers could and should beat Maryland but even if we do lose (I think this is the one game we do win, I’m hoping we beat Maryland and come out in Lincoln with a HUGE FIRE and hand Iowa their asses too) Scott Frost isn’t going to be fired. And rightfully so, it doesn’t matter how bad this season went, he deserves 4-5 years to get this teams fixed.

Maryland has given up on their season more than any other team in the country.

We’ll see how much fight we have left in us next week. I hope we don’t fold up shop like Mary has.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigredhunter
Yeah I feel your pain, but they won't even start looking for another coach until year 4 or 5 of shitty results. He's on a 7 year contract, it takes time to fix a broken program, and we absolutely could not find anyone better than him at the moment.

And that’s just it. Let’s just assume Scott Frost just can’t and doesn’t get it done here. If we fired a home town hero that was one of the hottest up and coming Head Coaches in college football and we ended up firing him in the middle of year 2??? Any decent to good Head Coaches out there wouldnt even look our way let alone even talk to Moos about the Husker HC gig.

Reactions: HuskerO

We’ll see how much fight we have left in us next week. I hope don’t fold up shop like Mary has.

So far it doesn’t appear that we have. There might be a few that aren’t giving it their all but overall, it seems like our players are still fighting. We just have a lot to learn as a team and as a coaching staff. All are young and learning still.

Maryland will probably beat us. They have a dual threat qb with a pulse which is bad for us. And no, Frosts job is safe for at least couple more years (4 recruiting classes).

I wouldn’t say Justin Jackson has a pulse. He’s not all that good. But you’re right, dude has some legs on him but He’s only throwing for 49% completions this year so far.

Stupid stupid thread... I’m not sure if you have watched us play but we are a bad bad team as well... There is an issue with our kids, and they can’t seem to get out of their own way... this issues goes beyond what the coaches to fix with the kids... we need a team phycologist for these kids

Reactions: dinglefritz

We’ll see how much fight we have left in us next week. I hope we don’t fold up shop like Mary has.
Except teams tend to play Nebraska like it's the last game they will ever play

Or it's our inept play that makes multiple opponent players look like Heisman guys.

I can't decide which

Stupid stupid thread... I’m not sure if you have watched us play but we are a bad bad team as well... There is an issue with our kids, and they can’t seem to get out of their own way... this issues goes beyond what the coaches to fix with the kids... we need a team phycologist for these kids

go away Iowa troll...

I wouldn’t say Justin Jackson has a pulse. He’s not all that good. But you’re right, dude has some legs on him but He’s only throwing for 49% completions this year so far.

We made Purdue’s third string QB look like Aaron Rodgers our there. I’m sure Jackson is salivating at our D. Hope we come out with some fire next week and shock the world. GBR!

We made Purdue’s third string QB look like Aaron Rodgers our there. I’m sure Jackson is salivating at our D. Hope we come out with some fire next week and shock the world. GBR!

that we do, but being fair those QBs are at least half accurate. Justin Jackson isn’t. Dudes got ok legs but he’s not a very accurate thrower. If we Huskers show up to that Maryland game, we should win. But it’s a matter of which Husker team will show up...you know?

go away Iowa troll...

SMH some people just don’t get it... looking at you... call me an Iowa troll all you want, then go look at my post history... you’ll be shocked to see that um no I’m no Iowa troll... lol I find it comical that I sit here typing this wearing my husker hoodie... that just screams Iowa troll... you can’t make this stuff up RollingLaugh

Reactions: Husker Made
SMH some people just don’t get it... looking at you... call me an Iowa troll all you want, then go look at my post history... you’ll be shocked to see that um no I’m no Iowa troll... lol I find it comical that I sit here typing this wearing my husker hoodie... that just screams Iowa troll... you can’t make this stuff up RollingLaugh

then what’s your deal? Why not stay off the board all together if you’re just going to fly around posting crap like that then? Sorry, I guess I’m just different, when I’m feeling like you are, I don’t get on posting just garbage like that. I’ll take a break from the board and come back later on.

There is nothing that I said that is garbage, seriously watch us play... I have been consistent with my stance... our team is not what everyone hopes it would be, and a lot of it is phycological issues, giving up on plays, not driving through tackles, giving up on blocking... don’t get me wrong I want to see the huskers win, and compete on a national stage... stop getting so offended and look at the team objectively you’ll find that what I’m saying is not far from reality... we are currently a bad team... I don’t think Frost needs to be on the hot seat or fired I think the fans here need to temper their expectations of this years team...

There is nothing that I said that is garbage, seriously watch us play... I have been consistent with my stance... our team is not what everyone hopes it would be, and a lot of it is phycological issues, giving up on plays, not driving through tackles, giving up on blocking... don’t get me wrong I want to see the huskers win, and compete on a national stage... stop getting so offended and look at the team objectively you’ll find that what I’m saying is not far from reality... we are currently a bad team... I don’t think Frost needs to be on the hot seat or fired I think the fans here need to temper their expectations of this years team...

so you say all that just to basically say we need to temper our expectations? Little over the top ain’t it?

so you say all that just to basically say we need to temper our expectations? Little over the top ain’t it?
Well, yes maybe a little over the top... but no more over the top than the OP saying if we lose then start the coaching search or he can walk home... I mean come on... I’m not going to just say temper your expectations, then not at least back up my stance with what I see going on... some may do that but I like to at least give my reasoning or my thoughts process before running my mouth... or I guess in these instance running my keyboard

If we lose to Maryland, Frankie London will be head coach by the time Iowa rolls into town.

I choose to believe Nebraska can (and will) beat Maryland. That said, it wouldn't shock me if the Huskers got smoked too. This is a bad football team as is Nebraska. So we'll see, GBR.

That said, to want a coaching change after less than 2 seasons seems super premature.

Reactions: Gooniesneversaydie

And they see us as one of the few chances for victory. Frost will likely run 10 shovel passes inside the 5. Get ready.

They are bad bad.

Frost isn't going anywhere. Nor should he. He will get 2 more years no matter what.

Maryland win is 50/50, but either way we are in good hands with Frost. We’ll get there.

They are bad bad.

I'm not going to bet my bank account on it...but...

1. I said we would be bad up until this bye week..likely have a losing record.
2. We would look really good against Wisky...and might lose but be an acceptable loss.
3. And possibly win out after...I see us getting 6 wins... and finishing strong.

Reactions: carnut and headcard
Not sure the huskers could beat a good high school team
I posted that the other day and I was not kidding. I have seen Bellevue West play. I think Bellevue West is a better football team right now than our Huskers. Nebraska needs to turn this around and fast.

ADVERTISEMENT