ADVERTISEMENT

If we can clean up, turnovers, dropped balls, personal fouls, and clock management

"If we can clean up, turnovers, dropped balls, personal fouls, and clock management"

what are ... things you say after a Mike Riley coached game?

Reactions: rednwash
Yeah, he really crapped the bed for UCF last year. This is college football now. I'll take the pressure and deal with the big plays.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
"If we can clean up, turnovers, dropped balls, personal fouls, and clock management"

but the team looked alive and did a lot of things very well too, Im looking it as glass half full

One of these years we are going to play a game where we do clean these things up. I think we have the right stuff in place to finally get there.

Those things plague most average teams. Stop whining.

but the team looked alive and did a lot of things very well too, Im looking it as glass half full

this game is in no way a reflection of what Frost's entire career will be like ... but we lost to an inferior team at home .. I thought we were done being left looking for positives in games we should have won but instead found ways to lose

looking for the silver linings should come against those teams where we are overmatched - OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin

this is a game we should have won but didn't

Yeah, he really crapped the bed for UCF last year.

If you only knew the nonsense that was allegedly going on with that guy , you would be shocked. I do like Chins. When he's on his game, he's pretty good, and a great motivator with the kids.

But his professionalism is questionable. I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass like it almost did with us.

This is a building year. I saw a lot of good out there today. I saw mistakes and I saw our top QB go down. This is a work in progress. Loving what I see so far. But yeah... mistakes.

Frost summed it up...he couldn't be more pleased with how the team responded to a real game...and he couldn't imagine a team giving a game away in more ways. The chances of us winning after being down 14-0 were slim, the chances of us losing after being up 21-14 were slim...it is a game of momentum.

If you only knew the nonsense that was allegedly going on with that guy , you would be shocked. I do like Chins. When he's on his game, he's pretty good, and a great motivator with the kids.

But his professionalism is questionable. I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass like it almost did with us.
And yet you bring no evidence other than "allegedly" in your comments. Nice.

Reactions: SOHusker11

BK, you have no chance of the Corn Husker fans believing you. He will be the best, sweetest, most amazing person and player ever.

We also had some amazing catches from the receivers, 7 sacks, more pass breakups than any game last year, 3 plays over 40 yards, nearly 600 yards offense..less than 400 on defense...we are showing to be a much more explosive team than last year on both sides of the ball... much better line play. The game came down to the final play...most people suspected it would...why are people mad? Because we looked better than expected? Anybody who thought the worst husker team in history was going to turn around and dominate a power 5 team in their first game were crazy. Should we have won by 20? Yes, in retrospect we have the talent to beat every team on our schedule but ohio state, but we don't have the belief or experience yet. We are an average team, and only the biggest idiots expected anything different. What would T.O, Bob D do with this team? Had they taken over the worst team ever? Likely not more.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT