ADVERTISEMENT

If Walters really is leaving...

Right campus, wrong guy.

I understand but Joe Brady isn’t learning anything from anybody in Baton Rouge. He would get to learn under Frost and possibly Helfrich as an analyst. Tell him give us 2 years and go do whatever you want.

it is worth the phone call lol

Reactions: headcard
I understand but Joe Brady isn’t learning anything from anybody in Baton Rouge. He would get to learn under Frost and possibly Helfrich as an analyst. Tell him give us 2 years and go do whatever you want.

it is worth the phone call lol
Sure he’s a great offensive mind, but the guy is getting NFL offers.

Sure he’s a great offensive mind, but the guy is getting NFL offers.
Also people have to remember, Frost is technically the guy calling plays. Nebs OC is just technicality and an over paid analyst. I don't see a good top level OC coming to NEB know they can't call the plays.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Also people have to remember, Frost is technically the guy calling plays. Nebs OC is just technicality and an over paid analyst. I don't see a good top level OC coming to NEB know they can't call the plays.

This is disagree with. There is a big difference between being the O coordinator and calling the plays. Frost may be calling plays based on info he gets from upstairs. The O coordinator does so much more than just call plays on Saturday.

This is disagree with. There is a big difference between being the O coordinator and calling the plays. Frost may be calling plays based on info he gets from upstairs. The O coordinator does so much more than just call plays on Saturday.

Exactly. There is a ton an O Coordinator does. Hell it is in his title. Coordination.... Calling the plays is a small part of that job.

Agree they do more. My point was, calling plays is the "fun part" what top OC in the country would want to come be an OC but get the calling plays part taken away?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT