ADVERTISEMENT

If Nebraska and Wisconsin end up having the same record

Nov 28, 2016
(ie the same number of wins and losses in the West and East Division) I think Wisconsin will win the West based on a higher ranking in the Polls. Not 100% sure on this but I bet it will play out that way.

Their carelessness really screwed up how this season could play out determining the West Champion. Hopefully Purdue beats them and I really hope Michigan lights them up!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I don’t see how they can now play Purdue with this wide spread Covid they have and not play this Saturday..

Can anyone answer who made up all these rules to play or can’t play?

How many of their players have to sit out this next coming week?

I don’t see how they can now play Purdue with this wide spread Covid they have and not play this Saturday..

Can anyone answer who made up all these rules to play or can’t play?
They can play Purdue. However the players who tested positive can't.

They can play Purdue. However the players who tested positive can't.
Wasn’t at first but now I’m really leaning towards the camp that believes they ducked us. There is an old saying: ‘You run what you brung’ and they could have played us still like they will play Purdue without some of their best players.

(ie the same number of wins and losses in the West and East Division) I think Wisconsin will win the West based on a higher ranking in the Polls. Not 100% sure on this but I bet it will play out that way.

Their carelessness really screwed up how this season could play out determining the West Champion. Hopefully Purdue beats them and I really hope Michigan lights them up!
They cancelled now so they can gear up for Purdue.

what are you going to say when it happens to nebraska? and 3 other teams in the league?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT