ADVERTISEMENT

If I’m Frost

I don't. 2AM is 14/19 (73%) and a TD. He hasn't turned over the ball, which Luke is prone to do. While 2AM has missed some open receivers as usual, he is playing well enough to win. I can't believe we aren't running the ball more. Frost's refusal to run Mills is perplexing since he averaged 4.35 yards/carry on his 4 carries. The counter trey we ran went for 11 yards. Run it until they can stop it and stop trying to run slow developing wide plays.

I don't. 2AM is 14/19 (73%) and a TD. He hasn't turned over the ball, which Luke is prone to do. While 2AM has missed some open receivers as usual, he is playing well enough to win. I can't believe we aren't running the ball more. Frost's refusal to run Mills is perplexing since he averaged 4.35 yards/carry on his 4 carries. The counter trey we ran went for 11 yards. Run it until they can stop it and stop trying to run slow developing wide plays.
4.35 yards/carry isn't going to get us any wins with our defense. If he wants to play, he shouldn't be slipping on the turf with noone around him.

Amart is just as turnover prone. He's also indecisive, which costs us normally. Purdue is just bad (defensively).

We all saw how Luke's drive went. Kid ain't the savior. Not this year anyhow.

Play calling still needs to improve. There were still some really obvious ones. It's not generally a good thing if I can yell to my tv what play is coming.

The great news is Bobby D's defense can't stop a nosebleed.

ADVERTISEMENT