ADVERTISEMENT

If a Nebraska player does this, what's the call?

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009

Here's what would happen to us:

1. Holding, 10 yards from the spot of the foul
2. During the play, personal foul, unsportsmanlike conduct, 15 yards
3. After the play, personal foul, unsportsmanlike conduct, taunting, 15 yards

All 3 penalties enforced and the OL has been ejected from the game.

1st and 42

B1G reffing at it’s finest. Only sees our sins.

1st and 42
Shocked they didn’t call us for unsportsmanlike. Occupying a blocker

Yeah, there is a vast conspiracy among every officiating team against Nebraska, in every game, every year. Everybody has it out for us because we are... I don't know.... dominant? Privileged spoiled rich kids? Because they are mad we were good a couple decades ago? Jealous that their wives and girlfriends swoon over us?

1st and 42

Reactions: huskerfan66
Yeah, there is a vast conspiracy among every officiating team against Nebraska, in every game, every year. Everybody has it out for us because we are... I don't know.... dominant? Privileged spoiled rich kids? Because they are mad we were good a couple decades ago? Jealous that their wives and girlfriends swoon over us?
There are just so many reasons. You can't pick just one.

Why can’t people grumble a bit? I’m not saying it’s the refs fault we lost, but can’t we be a little ticked when stuff like this happens, particularly when it is as egregious as this?

Just curious…

Why can’t people grumble a bit? I’m not saying it’s the refs fault we lost, but can’t we be a little ticked when stuff like this happens, particularly when it is as egregious as this?

Just curious…
If it was only when "stuff like this happens" then sure. But it is every game and any questionable call that gets bitched about.

It is too much, Herbstreit hates us, all of ESPN hates us, the Big Ten hates us, Fox hates us, the NCAA hates us, the Pope hates us,

• Haha
Reactions: artguy68
it best just to accept the refs are ray charles and stevie wonder, with helen keller as head ref..

then just play above that..

Reactions: timnsun
If it was only when "stuff like this happens" then sure. But it is every game and any questionable call that gets bitched about.

It is too much, Herbstreit hates us, all of ESPN hates us, the Big Ten hates us, Fox hates us, the NCAA hates us, the Pope hates us,
I hear what you’re saying. I guess I’m only referring to stuff like this. Egregious stuff. All of the other stuff we huff and puff about can be pretty petty. I get that overall, we as a fan base complain a ton, even claiming bias against the huskers. But these two tweets seemed a bit over the top for OU not to get called on.

I hear what you’re saying. I guess I’m only referring to stuff like this. Egregious stuff. All of the other stuff we huff and puff about can be pretty petty. I get that overall, we as a fan base complain a ton, even claiming bias against the huskers. But these two tweets seemed a bit over the top for OU not to get called on.
There are blatant penalties that don't get called in every game. Typically the losing team will find those plays, from an obscure camera angle and get them to go viral, as if that is the only play in the game where there was a bad call.

Can they protest non calls to the conference as well as bad calls? This vs Cam bad call would be the thing to send in if it were a conference game

In all reality...that should have been a 15 yard penalty and ejection.

And if you do that, it never happens again.

Or

you just don't call anything.

But either way, just be consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT