ADVERTISEMENT

I'd like to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl

If not the Chiefs, I'm all in with the Bills. Had some epic super bowl parties in college when they were losing multiple super bowls with Jim Kelly and Marv Levy.

The first round seems super easy to pick....Bills, Seahawks, Bucs....Steelers, Saints, Ravens. I think I will get 5/6

Chiefs to win it all

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Bills were always my go-to team.
Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Don Beebe
giphy.gif

I see there are some real NFL fanatics in this thread. I'll bet anyone $1,000 right now that Buffalo doesn't play the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Let's see your money or GTFO!

Two years ago I got the start of the season mixed up and posted what turned out to be a week early, about "game day"....we ALL screw up here sometimes

Reactions: dinglefritz
The first round seems super easy to pick....Bills, Seahawks, Bucs....Steelers, Saints, Ravens. I think I will get 5/6

Chiefs to win it all

To be honest I invest so much of my soul into the Huskers that I truly don't have a favorite NFL team. I like to watch NFL players rather than cheer for a particular team. I like watching Mahomes, Wilson, Brady, Rodgers etc. Do watch the Seahawks, but far from a diehard fan. Pete's use of timeouts and clock management can be puzzling. Would not be surprised if the Hawks lose to the Rams. Donald and his DL cohorts are fast enough to give Wilson fits and with Ramsey covering Metcalf he has caught 1 pass in two games. If Goff's thumb prevents him from playing well that will limit the Rams ability to score. Local boy from nearby Yakima, WA, Cooper Kupp is a gamer. How did the Huskies, Cougars, Ducks and every other FBS school miss out on him?

I like the Bills and would like to see them win against about anyone but the Chiefs. However, for a #2 seed, the Bills got a tough job ahead of them. No bye for the 2 seed in this year's expanded playoff. And they get the Colts, a solid winning team with talent across the board. Bills have got to hope they get regular season Josh Allen and not last year's playoff Josh Allen or it'll be a short playoff run.

Reactions: c3o
I like the Bills and would like to see them win against about anyone but the Chiefs. However, for a #2 seed, the Bills got a tough job ahead of them. No bye for the 2 seed in this year's expanded playoff. And they get the Colts, a solid winning team with talent across the board. Bills have got to hope they get regular season Josh Allen and not last year's playoff Josh Allen or it'll be a short playoff run.
They were talking about this on Cowherd yesterday, the Vegas guy said take the Colts and the 7, but he thinks the Bill win a close one. I don't know, they've been destroying teams for a few weeks.

I think the only thing in the way of the Bills is the pressure of being losers for so long.

Any type of victory would be huge for them today. They are not used to being the favorite and it’s got me very nervous

The Packers are my (solid) #2 team (behind the Raiders). I can see me rooting for the Bills. I like the way they play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT