ADVERTISEMENT

I wish

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
I want MJ to turn this thing around so bad but I'm realistic. I really don't see any wins at this point. It would be too easy for this team to just show up at this point. What holds them together? I can see our offense being in most games but the defense, lord please make a stop. How many more beatings can they take ? Think what Michigan is going to do to us. Are we about to witness the worst Nebraska team of the modern era ? We need to beat Indiana bad.

I want MJ to turn this thing around so bad but I'm realistic. I really don't see any wins at this point. It would be too easy for this team to just show up at this point. What holds them together? I can see our offense being in most games but the defense, lord please make a stop. How many more beatings can they take ? Think what Michigan is going to do to us. Are we about to witness the worst Nebraska team of the modern era ? We need to beat Indiana bad.
Remarks from some of the kids from LSU makes me think they can get behind MJ. The kids who really liked Frost, like Garrett, need to show what captains are supposed to do and get everyone else rowing in the same direction.

Okay, I meant everything but that last part. Couldn't resist.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
Honestly don't see us beating Indiana or anyone else on the schedule. Illinois might be the best chance. Just grateful we have Indiana and Rutgers instead of Penn State and Ohio State too. Even still we're worse than Indiana and Rutgers who we have out of the East. Just sad and pathetic.

Reactions: buckknowsall
ADVERTISEMENT