ADVERTISEMENT

I will just leave this here!!!

Footballscoop says Bo is under consideration to return to LSU as Defensive Coordinator. My sympathy to LSU fans. RollingLaugh

Supposedly Bo is insisting that if he leaves Youngstown, that his brother Carl be named the replacement head coach.

i'd be surprised if he doesn't take it if the offer is on the table. The whole Youngstown thing clearly isn't going well.

Reactions: HuskerO
I wondered if this might happen as soon as Aranda left. He succeeded down there before, and was able to field a salty defense with the right talent (e.g. Suh, etc.). Would seem to be a perfect fit for him. Not sure how Ed O and the rest of the administration would feel about it. Surely he's not the only candidate.

Reactions: Sinomatic
I wondered if this might happen as soon as Aranda left. He succeeded down there before, and was able to field a salty defense with the right talent (e.g. Suh, etc.). Would seem to be a perfect fit for him. Not sure how Ed O and the rest of the administration would feel about it. Surely he's not the only candidate.

This is my guess but coaches usually don't hate other coaches...fans hate coaches and coaches hate fans...but coaches seem to like each other and realize they are "sane" and us fans are annoying AF.

I don't think most LSU fans are going to love that hire, and why Bo would take that job is beyond me because he cannot possibly need the money...but LSU could do worse and I think it would be a good hire.

Uggg, stop.

He clearly cares about his family and a ton of his former players, he has them on staff and gets the jobs, by all accounts he is a good family man as well.

He showed his true colors when he was in his last season here and when he left. Adults don’t behave the way he does on the sidelines, in press conferences and his words of hate for Husker fans. I know several fans love the guy but I will never be one of them again after fully endorsing his hire here.

I don't think most LSU fans are going to love that hire, and why Bo would take that job is beyond me because he cannot possibly need the money...but LSU could do worse and I think it would be a good hire.
Why wouldn't they like the hire? They won a national championship with his defense. I don't think LSU fans would have a problem with it.

He showed his true colors when he was in his last season here and when he left. Adults don’t behave the way he does on the sidelines, in press conferences and his words of hate for Husker fans. I know several fans love the guy but I will never be one of them again after fully endorsing his hire here.
Lol when are you going to get over it?

His true colors? Are you Cindy Lauper?

I don't love him and I don't hate him. You are soft skinned. The only difference between him and most coaches is that you got to hear what he thinks of annoying fans...all the coaches hate us.

Bo isn’t that great of a defensive coordinator, just ask Wisconsin and Melvin Gordon. He was good with elite talent but when that was gone no so good.

Secret time...I have coached for years...the seasons that I had really good players I was a really good coach. The seasons where I had lame ass players...I was a lame ass coach.

His true colors? Are you Cindy Lauper?

I don't love him and I don't hate him. You are soft skinned. The only difference between him and most coaches is that you got to hear what he thinks of annoying fans...all the coaches hate us.

Smh at this response. I laugh at a response like this. We’ve never met yet you take it upon yourself to categorize me and take an ignorant cheap shot. Thank God for message board anonymity, right?

Footballscoop says Bo is under consideration to return to LSU as Defensive Coordinator. My sympathy to LSU fans. RollingLaugh

Supposedly Bo is insisting that if he leaves Youngstown, that his brother Carl be named the replacement head coach.
If that is at all true he would be an idiot not to take it. I don't see Youngstown keeping him much long, his slush fund from Nebraska is done. He would be out of the public eye not being an HC. Plus he would be back in a recruiting hotbed where recruits pretty well just fall in his lap, no effort involved since he hates recruiting.

Smh at this response. I laugh at a response like this. We’ve never met yet you take it upon yourself to categorize me and take an ignorant cheap shot. Thank God for message board anonymity, right?

What was the cheap shot? That you are soft skinned? I mean, is that a cheap shot? I feel like it is not really that big of a deal.

I watch Hallmark Holiday movies because I like them and they make me smile and sometimes cry a bit. Big deal.

Uggg, stop.

He clearly cares about his family and a ton of his former players, he has them on staff and gets the jobs, by all accounts he is a good family man as well.
I agree except where he had his kid trashing us. Not a great dad, no, not at all.

Hate Bo as HC, like him as a DC where he's enjoying the recruiting fruit of someone else's labors. He's clearly a good DT and LB coach, and better than average coordinator. What he sucks at is schmoozing the fans, standing in front of the media, and kissing 16-year-old butt in recruiting.
That and stopping the wiscy announcer from saying, 'there he goes again'

Reactions: Baxter48
I don't know what you are referring to but was it something like his kid sticking up for his Dad and ripping on us dorky fans?
No, this happened in ohio. Dont have the link, but it wasn't a good look.
Just bringing his job home,and not telling his kid whats up, not good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT