ADVERTISEMENT

I Was Wrong About Mickey

Repeatedly referenced his character as a reason I truly thought he was head coaching material

Fire away. I can take it

(many cowards on this site would never make a thread like this in a billion years)

b661c6b9-bc5b-4ebf-a9d5-486cf0a90230_text.gif

Repeatedly referenced his character as a reason I truly thought he was head coaching material

Fire away. I can take it

(many cowards on this site would never make a thread like this in a billion years)
Now you've got me nervous.

You and I had a couple of really long exchanges today and now I have to wonder if I'm a very good judge of character. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Just because the police have someone in custody doesn't mean they are necessarily guilty. People lie. Women are people. If he did it he will be in jail. If he didn't his career is still ruined.
Yes, because this is so public...his career will take a hit regardless. We have to let the process play out. And the alledged victim may not be willing to testify in the end.....it happens. So we may never know the truth. People do lie and falsely accuse.....and some people also do not believe victims...."he/she wouldn't do that." Regardless....keeping everyone in this family in my prayers

How stupid can Mickey possibly be? He was not promoted from interim to head coach, which essentially means he's unemployed. His best hope would be to either secure a spot on Rhule's staff, or grab a head coaching gig somewhere.

None of those are options now. There is zero chance he gets an offer from Rhule now. Worse yet, no college football program is going to offer the head coaching job to a guy with a domestic violence charge pending against him. He literally pissed his career away.

PRO TIP FOR MEN: whatever the bitch says, no matter how rude, even if she says she's screwing your worst enemy, or even if she throws things at you, assaults you, or threatens to kill you...walk away. A grown man, especially one with an athletic background who isn't old or disabled, is going to get a charge from the cops EVERY SINGLE TIME. Just. Walk. Away.

This is a tragic situation that none of us would have imagined, the situation with him having so many possibilities in his life being a successful coach whether it’s a head coach or a coordinator has been now destroyed by this…

How stupid can Mickey possibly be? He was not promoted from interim to head coach, which essentially means he's unemployed. His best hope would be to either secure a spot on Rhule's staff, or grab a head coaching gig somewhere.

None of those are options now. There is zero chance he gets an offer from Rhule now. Worse yet, no college football program is going to offer the head coaching job to a guy with a domestic violence charge pending against him. He literally pissed his career away.

PRO TIP FOR MEN: whatever the bitch says, no matter how rude, even if she says she's screwing your worst enemy, or even if she throws things at you, assaults you, or threatens to kill you...walk away. A grown man, especially one with an athletic background who isn't old or disabled, is going to get a charge from the cops EVERY SINGLE TIME. Just. Walk. Away.
It’s BS at the time, but what you write is absolutely true. Got to walk away.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Really hope not true, but you can never ever harm a woman
I’ve seen women go crazy and attack a guy. At some point in SOME cases a man has a right to defend himself regardless of the sex of the attacker. I’m not saying that’s what happened here but people need to let the case play out. The truth though is even if this is dropped his job prospects and his ability to provide for his 6 kids are destroyed

Fire away. I can take it

You're good. People are skilled at keeping their private lives out of the spotlight. No one, including Trev knew. He was pretty good as a coach and recruiter. The pressure got to him.

Timing is everything. Even if he is cleared, we have to hire coaches this week.... so he is gone. I was hoping he could stay. If he is guilty..... I hope his family will be ok long term..... the wife shot herself in the foot as well. Separate, get a divorce and get that money for the kids.... nothing now.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
Think we will get a "I am sorry for believing that Bo beat up a booster in a hotel basement right before kickoff of the UT game" thread?

Haha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT