ADVERTISEMENT

I was reading some

I'm shocked and slightly outraged that anyone visiting an Iowa board would read opinions of Iowa fans.

Something has to be done.

Last edited:
I spit my coffee out when I read red scowl say "I dont think about Iowa football". I have heard some whoppers in my day but that takes the cake. Iowa fans live rent free in that guys head.

Ps. This might be the most little bro thing I have ever read. If you are trying to stick with the fact that iowa is an inferior program you are doing it wrong.

FIFY. You’re here why?

Iowa occasionally the better team always the inferior program. These are the facts and they cannot be disputed.

FIFY. You’re here why?

Iowa occasionally the better team always the inferior program. These are the facts and they cannot be disputed.
I have been through the "why" thing many times. I lived in nebraska for 12 years, the banter, the fact you guys post stuff like this while claiming iowa does not mean anything, it's free entertainment, it's a different perspective on something I care about (b10 fb). I'll leave the better program thing for another conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: E.RogerCoswell
Hawkeye threads and it was a firestorm of hate towards our coach and Nebraska. It was such a pile if groupthink and hate that it was laughable. They bitch and whine and complain and run around like scorned women. I don't think about Iowa football because it has never mattered to me. After the last few years, I understood they were threatened by the Huskers.

Now, I completely understand. Those are some really messed up people. This past weekend was eye opening as to how insecure the Iowa fan base is. I'm kind of a dick.

I'm going to be a poster on Hawkeye Nation, but I'm going to be the best fan, until the Nebraska game. What should my handle be?

You think Scott Frost played against Iowa, so why should anyone take anything you say seriously?

Frost ran over your linebackers.

Last edited:
Hawkeye threads and it was a firestorm of hate towards our coach and Nebraska. It was such a pile if groupthink and hate that it was laughable. They bitch and whine and complain and run around like scorned women. I don't think about Iowa football because it has never mattered to me. After the last few years, I understood they were threatened by the Huskers.

Now, I completely understand. Those are some really messed up people. This past weekend was eye opening as to how insecure the Iowa fan base is. I'm kind of a dick.

I'm going to be a poster on Hawkeye Nation, but I'm going to be the best fan, until the Nebraska game. What should my handle be?

I think this idea is hilarious, because what are any of us here for if not to see other fanbases get properly trolled? "Brian Ferentz' Moobz" would be a good handle, although perhaps a bit on-the-nose.

I realized awhile ago it is pointless to waste time over on the UCF and Iowa boards. They are both the same, there is no amount of logic, reasoning or stats that can be brought up to them to prove any point you are trying to make. They have tunnel vision and are very insecure fan bases. Both teams long so badly to be accepted by the rest of the football nation.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Iowa fans were up in arms because they said Nebraska didn't participate in the wave, ran unto the field when the colors were being presented, and that our players were being unsportsmanlike in pregame warm ups because we were dancing and talking a little to Iowa players. Said we were the most classless team they have ever seen in Kinnick and that we disrespected Iowa and Kinnick stadium. I can't make this up..... That is what they were saying.
They are know their number is up and Nebraska will dominate from here on out. They are just looking for anything and everything to try and and bash Nebraska. They can't do it from game stand point any more.

Obvious:

Bielema is Iowa Skinny
No SAT Required
Zero Natties
Kirk Ferentz's Bonus
Mr. 8-5
Forever Fourth
Iowa City: Kind of like Detroit

Not as obvious:

FFAIowa (Ferentz F**** All of Iowa)
The Hills have Hawkeyes
Goatsnhoes
Frydhawk

You'll find something that suits you. Whatever you do, use small words and be sure to only talk about the last 10 years while completely ignoring the 100 plus years before that.

Reactions: c2o
Obvious:

Bielema is Iowa Skinny
No SAT Required
Zero Natties
Kirk Ferentz's Bonus
Mr. 8-5
Forever Fourth
Iowa City: Kind of like Detroit

Not as obvious:

FFAIowa (Ferentz F**** All of Iowa)
The Hills have Hawkeyes
Goatsnhoes
Frydhawk

You'll find something that suits you. Whatever you do, use small words and be sure to only talk about the last 10 years while completely ignoring the 100 plus years before that.

OP thinks it was Scott Frost who ran over Mikkel Brown at Iowa in 1999. He probably ought to stick to the last ten years lest he make a fool of himself the way all the other Husker posters who go over there do.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT