ADVERTISEMENT

I want Wisconsin to win the whole ball of wax

I don't think it is a possibility, but in a perfect world they would meet in the Final. I have a feeling they will be a possible final 4 matchup, and that would be great Saturday viewing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
I don't think it is a possibility, but in a perfect world they would meet in the Final. I have a feeling they will be a possible final 4 matchup, and that would be great Saturday viewing.
Doesn't matter when they beat them In the Semi's or the Final.

I know everybody hates a winner, and Calipari is no saint. But I kind of like watching Kentucky. They can occasionally shoot, that is something that is lacking in the modern game for a lot of teams.

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
I know everybody hates a winner, and Calipari is no saint. But I kind of like watching Kentucky. They can occasionally shoot, that is something that is lacking in the modern game for a lot of teams.

A team like Kentucky is kinda boring cause they're just better than everyone else. I see it as everyone playing for second place. Watching Kentucky is like watching an NBA team. They're just that good. I think in order to compete with Kentucky you need a team that has comparable frontcourt size and perimeter players that can shoot. I think there are three teams who fit that: Duke, Wisconsin and Villanova.

Okafor is a one man low post show for Duke unless you want to count Plumlee. I agree about the deep threat though, just can't see Duke beating them, they are extremely thin (no depth).

Two players I'd enjoy going up against Kentucky are Okafor and Kaminsky. Wisky has excellent shooters, too, to compete. Nova has some good frontcourt players too with Ochefcu (sp) with Hillard and Hart being excellent shooters. Hope it happens with any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT