ADVERTISEMENT

I want Husker Football as much as you, but...

Fair enough....let's just hope for the best......it's a crazy time.
I share your hope. I rarely discuss politics on a public forum. This forum is supposedly non-political but it seems to have worked its way into most threads. I read a political comment about POWs and responded. I just can't support a candidate from either party with that background and those views, voted for G. Bush, Sr. I'm done. Thanks for you service.

It's so damned contagious that an internal medicine M.D. I know had it, had sex with his wife the night before he became ill, and she never got infected. She was negative to the antigen test twice AND recently was negative to the antibody test. It's so damned contagious that a 75 year old I know didn't get it from his wife either. She had one night of chills back in March and a runny nose with COVID and yes they sleep in the same bed. They've been flying all over the country visiting grandkids for the past several months.
different strokes for different folks. Maybe that's why ! lol

I share your hope. I rarely discuss politics on a public forum. This forum is supposedly non-political but there have it seems to have worked its way into most threads. I read a political comment about POWs and responded. I just can't support a candidate from either party with that background and those views, voted for G. Bush, Sr. That's it, hopefully, for me.

Yeah, I hear ya. But with the crazy events seemingly going on everywhere in the US, a lot of us get excited. Heh.....I do too.

I too don't & previously didn't like the BS excuses for draft dodgers but what can you do when there was thousands & thousands of them? It seems to me that more & more Americans think freedom is free.

Anyways, good luck to you sir!

That's more than enough for me to decide which way I will vote.

My uncle was a Vietnam War POW, his helicopter shot down while on recovery mission. He spent almost 3 years in a prison and was routinely tortured, the details are pretty gruesome. Any president who would openly mock a United States military POW is a human POS in my book. Five (5) draft deferments for fake bone spurs and later joked about it. I wonder if any of the "suckers" who took his place were captured or died in Nam. Can't wait to piss on his grave.

Being a POW once upon a time doesn't give you blanket coverage from criticism for the rest of your life. John McCain came home a war hero but he ended up showing his true colors before he died. He was a bitter man who had a personal beef with President Trump. Trump's comments were stupid, but they were directed solely towards McCain. You're being dishonest if you're trying to take his comments out of context and attribute them to all POWs.

The media lies all the time. They lie by what they tell you and they lie more by what they don't tell you. The "suckers and losers" lie is just the latest example. If it was true, why hold on to it for 2 years? Why not make it known when the Dims were abusing their power with the sham impeachment? With the election coming up, this will likely turn into a weekly thing.

Couldn’t agree more. Sleepy Joe will let his team revive the economy, won’t call our war dead losers, won’t make fun of POWs and hopefully work on repairing our global image. We are the punchline of a global joke due to the head Cheeto. But if you dislike the military, enjoy skyrocketing debt and are happy the country is the weakest it has been since Carter you know the Orange one will love your votezzz...
That war dead quote is unraveling fast as nothing but a totally baseless smear. Someday you'll get accused of saying something you didn't and you'll understand how rotten that is. Everything in that original report is showing up false with documented and witness testimony against it. Furthermore, there is no stopping the spread of COVID-19 by any government. China didn't stop it. They just stopped tracking and reporting it. Why are they still at 85000 cases while India and others are in the millions (and that is a severe undercount). China decided the disease didn't warrant the measures put in place and prioritized on its economy. We will eventually get to that place but politics is too much of an issue right now to allow for it.

Being a POW once upon a time doesn't give you blanket coverage from criticism for the rest of your life. John McCain came home a war hero but he ended up showing his true colors before he died. He was a bitter man who had a personal beef with President Trump. Trump's comments were stupid, but they were directed solely towards McCain. You're being dishonest if you're trying to take his comments out of context and attribute them to all POWs.

The media lies all the time. They lie by what they tell you and they lie more by what they don't tell you. The "suckers and losers" lie is just the latest example. If it was true, why hold on to it for 2 years? Why not make it known when the Dims were abusing their power with the sham impeachment? With the election coming up, this will likely turn into a weekly thing.
There are so many issues with that 'losers and suckers' BS that would raise red flags for any unbiased person. First the sources are anonymous and are afraid of mean tweets. When has that ever stopped anyone from speaking out? Second, details don't fit together. There is documented proof and testimony from those involved about why they didn't go. It had to do with logistics which is even proven by an FOIA request and Bolton's book. Third, Trump stood in the rain for an hour the very next day. Fourth, if there are two groups of people that Trump has treated particularly well in contrast to the Democrats it is the military and the police. From his first day in office until now he has fawned over the military, donated his paychecks to the military, mentioned them in speech after speech. Soldier after soldier has spoken glowingly about how he treats the military. If you watch the RNC at Fort McHenry it was a beautiful sight with Trump coming down to meet wounded vets. If Trump doesn't like wounded vets or vets at all he could have ignored them just like the Democrats ignored the riots in the DNC.
Now it is being suggested that the quote was second-hand. It's just falling apart and the media will have egg on their face soon enough. But they don't care, their strategy is just get enough people to believe it and keep repeating. This president has been lied about so much it's painful.

That war dead quote is unraveling fast as nothing but a totally baseless smear. Someday you'll get accused of saying something you didn't and you'll understand how rotten that is. Everything in that original report is showing up false with documented and witness testimony against it. Furthermore, there is no stopping the spread of COVID-19 by any government. China didn't stop it. They just stopped tracking and reporting it. Why are they still at 85000 cases while India and others are in the millions (and that is a severe undercount). China decided the disease didn't warrant the measures put in place and prioritized on its economy. We will eventually get to that place but politics is too much of an issue right now to allow for it.
Yep. Even the book writer JB said it's not true. And he despises Mr orange

So it's basically a normal (at least not record-setting) flu season with politi-sauce thrown in.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...asures-lockdowns-mass-quarantines/2938374001/

I so want to pimp-slap the legacy media. They keep saying "China beat the flu". They took some totalitarian measures, they lied about a bunch of stuff (and still are) and they declared victory. They refused to shut down their national economy, and the parts they shut down didn't stay shut down for the length of time we've opted for. In fact most of the world has re-opened for business. But America is being held hostage for some reason. Hmmmmmmm, why could that be? Oh, that's right, something about November.

In summation your honor: China is back to building a world-beating economy and we are still destroying ours.

NORMALS, remember to vote in November.

I would almost call it similar to a flu season, but it has one extremely significant difference. Most of the deaths come after the avg life expectancy. Flu kills lots of young people in comparison.

Sturgis just had 460,000 gather over a weeks time and no outbreak. The testing is bogus. Tests for Coronavirus which everyone has had. Time to open up the country and get back to normal.

Last edited:

I find it amusing that many right wingers twist themselves in knots over Kaep kneeling for the anthem, a protest to bring awareness to police brutality (and one that has proven to be incredibly successful - - literally BLM protests around the globe), pretending it is somehow disrespectful to the troops when he and supporters have stated loudly and dozens of times that it no way is commentary on the military. In fact, the protest, kneeling during the anthem, was suggested after consulting with former Green Bay Packer and military vet Green Beret Nate Boyer. Couldn't be more cut and dried. But the right wing echo chamber drums it into some sinister anti military thing.

On the flip side, we've got dozens of instances of Trump denigrating service members, Gold Star families, and the recent article in the Atlantic, which is a more legitimate source of news than Fox, Rush Limbaugh, AM talk radio, OANN, Breitbart, Facebook, and dozens of other right wing charnel houses put together. You've got direct quotes from Kaep himself clearly stating his purpose. But the right wingers choose to ignore and believe what they want. You've got direct quotes from Trump denigrating service members and the military, but right wingers pretend it didn't happen or somehow just sweep it under the rug by claiming the media is biased. Unbelievable. You can pretend to live in a world where petty grievances are forced upon you by the bad media or hollywood or whatever bogey man is being spoon fed to you, or you can think for yourself and realize what those spoon feeding you must think of your intelligence for hungrily lapping up such tripe. Get off the rancid right wing teat of misinformation, and get right with God. GBR.

I find it amusing that many right wingers twist themselves in knots over Kaep kneeling for the anthem, a protest to bring awareness to police brutality (and one that has proven to be incredibly successful - - literally BLM protests around the globe), pretending it is somehow disrespectful to the troops when he and supporters have stated loudly and dozens of times that it no way is commentary on the military. In fact, the protest, kneeling during the anthem, was suggested after consulting with former Green Bay Packer and military vet Green Beret Nate Boyer. Couldn't be more cut and dried. But the right wing echo chamber drums it into some sinister anti military thing.

On the flip side, we've got dozens of instances of Trump denigrating service members, Gold Star families, and the recent article in the Atlantic, which is a more legitimate source of news than Fox, Rush Limbaugh, AM talk radio, OANN, Breitbart, Facebook, and dozens of other right wing charnel houses put together. You've got direct quotes from Kaep himself clearly stating his purpose. But the right wingers choose to ignore and believe what they want. You've got direct quotes from Trump denigrating service members and the military, but right wingers pretend it didn't happen or somehow just sweep it under the rug by claiming the media is biased. Unbelievable. You can pretend to live in a world where petty grievances are forced upon you by the bad media or hollywood or whatever bogey man is being spoon fed to you, or you can think for yourself and realize what those spoon feeding you must think of your intelligence for hungrily lapping up such tripe. Get off the rancid right wing teat of misinformation, and get right with God. GBR.

Take a Lap!

I don't care what that former bench warmer claims his (or anyone else's) reasons for kneeling during the national anthem are for. First, they're trying to bring attention to a false cause. The facts show that the police DO NOT disproportionately treat black people any worse than any other people. Second, what does the national anthem have to do with local police forces? What if I were to start a national movement of burning rainbow flags to fight animal cruelty? How do you think people would view that?

"dozens of instances of [President] Trump denigrating service members"? I've already covered the McCain thing. Who else besides some retired generals has President Trump "denigrated"? Gold Star families? You mean the married couple who spoke at the '16 DNC? Where Trump had the audacity of asking offhand why only the husband spoke? How is that "denigrating"? Any other examples?

It is really quite humorous reading people refer to 'right wing echo chambers' when they come on here and spew complete nonsense and lies that the media spoon fed them.

hahahahahaha.. You actually bought that? 12 BILLION cost? Hahahahahah....stop it! My sides are hurting. The hospitalizations from that rally so far that ANYBODY has DOCUMENTED were ONE GUY from Minnesota in his 60s with multiple comorbidities. So far there have been no known hospitalizations in South Dakota directly linked to the rally. There WERE an increase in cases statewide BECAUSE THEY TESTED THE WHOLE TOWN. In addition they started widespread testing of people because in person school started. They're testing teachers, coaches, bus drivers etc regularly. Of course you're going to diagnose more cases when you dramatically increase testing. The biggest contributor to more test positives in South Dakota I know for a fact is the widespread testing going on of asymptomatic college students.

You can make a chart look VERY dramatic when you go from almost zero testing to testing huge numbers of people. The key point is that hospitalizations are staying very low. You know that but it doesn't fit your agenda.

Both sides are hypocrites on a lot of things. The mental gymnastics the left has played with groups of protesters are ok, but other gathering are not safe has been pretty comical.

Or Jacob Blake (wanted for rape) is bad for the me too movement, but since he was shot by a cop the left said.. oh all good. He’s now a good guy.

Both sides are hypocrites on a lot of things. .

Truth. But here's the thing. The left lacks self-awareness and is more stubborn than the right or center so their "mistakes" are bigger and more compounded. They reflexively argue the opposite of anything Orangeman says. BigTech and the legacy media crucify anyone not pushing leftist orthodoxy.
Adam Schiff still says with a straight face he has never leaked anything to the press. Pelosi denies inviting people to Chinatown to hug a stranger. For some reason COVID-19 didn't matter during the impeachment trial. Once it ended, then magically it was all they cared about.

Last edited:
I don't care what that former bench warmer claims his (or anyone else's) reasons for kneeling during the national anthem are for. First, they're trying to bring attention to a false cause. The facts show that the police DO NOT disproportionately treat black people any worse than any other people. Second, what does the national anthem have to do with local police forces? What if I were to start a national movement of burning rainbow flags to fight animal cruelty? How do you think people would view that?

"dozens of instances of [President] Trump denigrating service members"? I've already covered the McCain thing. Who else besides some retired generals has President Trump "denigrated"? Gold Star families? You mean the married couple who spoke at the '16 DNC? Where Trump had the audacity of asking offhand why only the husband spoke? How is that "denigrating"? Any other examples?

It is really quite humorous reading people refer to 'right wing echo chambers' when they come on here and spew complete nonsense and lies that the media spoon fed them.

You can't say "I don't care what someone claims" . . . and then invent different motives for them. That isn't how the world works. False cause? Sure, cops kill white people too, maybe because white people make up 60% of the population. It should have to go without saying, but being a cop is a thankless job. On the other hand, obviously something needs to change. The facts are that blacks are treated differently by the criminal justice system and law enforcement. It makes sense to me why the black community would protest and bring attention to this fact. National Anthem was obviously a great way for pro athletes to use their platform to bring attention to factual racial injustice. And in a peaceful way. It was the right who twisted it into something it is not. Literally manufactured outrage.

You want to see real examples of disrespect to our military? Look at Trump. Burning rainbow flags to fight animal cruelty would strike me as on point for a right wing loon. If you think that is some kind of meaningful analogy, I guess I'm the fool for responding to you. But I solider on . . . What do you mean you covered the McCain thing? Try this thought experiment bright boy, what would you have said if Obama would have said this about McCain: " He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured." Trump actually said that on video. You can't pretend that is fake media.

Trump referred to former president George H.W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II.

Trump said,“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 Marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed. …

According to eyewitnesses, after a White House briefing given by the then-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford, Trump turned to aides and said, “That guy is smart. Why did he join the military?”

"I don't get it. What was in it for them?" Trump was said to have asked retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, who later became Trump's chief of staff, as the two stood beside 1st Lt. Robert Kelly's grave at Arlington National Cemetery in 2017.

IN ADDITION to his shameful handling of the Khan situation at the 2016 DNC, Trump denigrated the widow of Army Sgt. La David Johnson.

How many examples do you need? Be honest with yourself, doesn't it seem in line with Trump's character? He is so petty, and narcissistic, he can't think in terms of anything outside of its impact on himself? He's truly unfit to be President and likely has some psychological issues. The corruption in his administration is factually unprecedented. Seven of his advisors have been criminally charged. Early supporters like Republican congressmen Chris Collins (sentenced to two years for Securities fraud - - first congress person to publicly support Trump during his Pres bid in 2016), hilariously, second person to formally support team Trump, Congressman Duncan Hunter resigned and plead guilty to using 250k of campaign $$$ for personal expenses. Just corrupt from head to toe. In fact, 317 indictments under the last 3 Republican Presidents, and only 3 for the Dem Presidents.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all a hoax. He's been under unprecedented attacks. So was Obama. So was Clinton. Curiously, neither of them were indicted, or had members of their admin or advisors indicted.

You can't say "I don't care what someone claims" . . . and then invent different motives for them. That isn't how the world works.

You can't say "I don't care what someone claims" . . . and then invent different motives for them. That isn't how the world works. False cause? Sure, cops kill white people too, maybe because white people make up 60% of the population. It should have to go without saying, but being a cop is a thankless job. On the other hand, obviously something needs to change. The facts are that blacks are treated differently by the criminal justice system and law enforcement. It makes sense to me why the black community would protest and bring attention to this fact. National Anthem was obviously a great way for pro athletes to use their platform to bring attention to factual racial injustice. And in a peaceful way. It was the right who twisted it into something it is not. Literally manufactured outrage.

You want to see real examples of disrespect to our military? Look at Trump. Burning rainbow flags to fight animal cruelty would strike me as on point for a right wing loon. If you think that is some kind of meaningful analogy, I guess I'm the fool for responding to you. But I solider on . . . What do you mean you covered the McCain thing? Try this thought experiment bright boy, what would you have said if Obama would have said this about McCain: " He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured." Trump actually said that on video. You can't pretend that is fake media.

Trump referred to former president George H.W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II.

Trump said,“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 Marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed. …

According to eyewitnesses, after a White House briefing given by the then-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford, Trump turned to aides and said, “That guy is smart. Why did he join the military?”

"I don't get it. What was in it for them?" Trump was said to have asked retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, who later became Trump's chief of staff, as the two stood beside 1st Lt. Robert Kelly's grave at Arlington National Cemetery in 2017.

IN ADDITION to his shameful handling of the Khan situation at the 2016 DNC, Trump denigrated the widow of Army Sgt. La David Johnson.

How many examples do you need? Be honest with yourself, doesn't it seem in line with Trump's character? He is so petty, and narcissistic, he can't think in terms of anything outside of its impact on himself? He's truly unfit to be President and likely has some psychological issues. The corruption in his administration is factually unprecedented. Seven of his advisors have been criminally charged. Early supporters like Republican congressmen Chris Collins (sentenced to two years for Securities fraud - - first congress person to publicly support Trump during his Pres bid in 2016), hilariously, second person to formally support team Trump, Congressman Duncan Hunter resigned and plead guilty to using 250k of campaign $$$ for personal expenses. Just corrupt from head to toe. In fact, 317 indictments under the last 3 Republican Presidents, and only 3 for the Dem Presidents.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all a hoax. He's been under unprecedented attacks. So was Obama. So was Clinton. Curiously, neither of them were indicted, or had members of their admin or advisors indicted.

You can't say "I don't care what someone claims" . . . and then invent different motives for them. That isn't how the world works.

You use examples from the Atlantic as proof. A story so salacious, they decided to sit on it for 2 years and then report it right before the election with anonymous sources. #LiberalLogic

Good grief. You're all over the place, but I do see a common theme - "orange man bad". Do you ever question the bull the media feeds you?

1- Most people view standing for the national anthem as showing pride in our country and respect for those who have fought and still fight for it. I don't care what the kneelers say they're doing it for, because they don't get to change the meaning to fit their needs. That is what I was trying to convey with my rainbow flag example.

2- The feud between Trump and McCain was well known. Most people would agree that what Trump said about him during the '16 campaign was foolish. That said, McCain showed his true colors in the end. He's not missed by many.

3- Facts are not opinions. As an example, when I state that for every 10k arrests last year, the police killed 4 unarmed white people; and for every 10k arrests, 3 unarmed black people. That's a documented fact. Claiming that "blacks are treated differently by the justice system" is an opinion... one not supported by the facts.

4- Every single one of your other 'examples' are what others claim to have heard the President say. President Trump has been lied about far too much and his statements taken out of context for me to believe anything that's not backed up full, unedited video evidence. Just this past weekend a video went viral supposedly showing President Trump wandering aimlessly in the White House lawn and pointing to a puddle for no reason. It was manipulated to make him look like he's Joe Biden. Of course, the full video shows that he's walking over to meet his wife and to warn her about the puddle.

5- Shameful handling of the Khan situation? Please be specific.

6- "Trump denigrated the widow of Army Sgt. La David Johnson." Another example of "he said, she said". This was according to the widow. Funny how that hasn't been the case with the other families he called. It's almost as if she had other motivations?

7- Your examples of the indictments is a prime reason why many of us have absolutely no faith in our justice system. It's abundantly clear to all but the blind that we have a 2-tiered justice system. If you're associated with President Trump, they'll send heavily armed SWAT teams to arrest you in the early morning hours, harassing you and your 70-year-old wife, all while a CNN crew just happens to be there to record it all. If you're a Dim, you can get away with trying to run a coup against the President. To be perfectly honest, this is one of the things that may very well lead our country down the path of no return.

You have no idea the type of person President Trump truly is. You've been propagandized by the media that hates him. If he was truly such a terrible person, why has he risked so much to become President? What does he have to gain from it?
-He's almost certainly going to be the first person since maybe Carter to get out of the WH with less money than he had going in.
-He donates every penny of his salary.
-He stands for hours to shake the hands of cadets.

You should try looking outside your bubble and seeing the good the president has done. (there's a lot of it)

this season is doomed. Collegians are gonna be collegial. This virus is so contagious there is just no way that it isn't going to decimate some locker rooms this season and introduce chaos and panic and probably lawsuits.

I have $100 that says neither the SEC nor the Big 12 nor the ACC makes it through their whole schedule this year.

Universities that are planning to let fans into the stadium are pure crazy.

Call me when there's a vaccine.

Here's the deal with me on Covid. I don't think it is either or, black or white. I think young, physically fit athletes in most cases are going to be immune to any serious effects of the virus. I think with proper supervision the BIG should play football. I am a 64 year old man. Sure I am still active. Walk at least 2 miles a day with the bird dog and ride our Peloton 3-4 times a week. I am not obese, but I don't weigh the same I did in college either. I usually get 12000-14000 step in a day. A neighbor two houses down from us got Covid from his grown grandson who lives with him. The grandson thinks he go it at work. They are the only people I know who have had it. I got to be honest I don't want to be around a bunch of strangers. I even make a few neighbors sit 12 feet from me when we sit out every evening in front of the house and watch the rest of the neighborhood go by on walks. I am not going to the bars. I am not going to the beaches at the lake packed with stupid Westside people (Seattle). I played in my kayak all summer in a remote area of the Columbia River where the only people I saw were in ski boats at least a 100-200 yards from me. I wear a mask as required in my state when in stores and I would do it even it were not required. I could care less if you don't wear a mask. I will avoid you. I don't mine walking extra steps. What irritates me is the jerks who don't respect my right to social distance. I've experienced several incidents where someone from the non mask crowd as gotten into my space when I have done nothing, but try to avoid them. Do your thing and let me do mine.

Last edited:
I've experienced several incidents where someone from the non mask crowd as gotten into my space when I have done nothing, but try to avoid them. Do your thing and let me do mine.

Uh huh ... Yep ... personal freedom ... respect it ... makes sense ... agree with it ... you want to wear a mask and let me not wear a mask ... total agreement ... individual choice ... love it

https://www.crisismagazine.com/2020/its-nineteen-eighty-four-all-over-again

Just out of curiosity how do you feel about a government that wants to jail you for using the wrong pronoun?

California’s Senate Bill 219

You use examples from the Atlantic as proof. A story so salacious, they decided to sit on it for 2 years and then report it right before the election with anonymous sources. #LiberalLogic
The rise in positive tests was in part due to them testing the whole town and surrounding area of Sturgis coupled with widespread testing of students returning to college campuses. Positive test results are already declining. 480,000 attendees with only one death in an elderly man with several comorbidities. The organizers of Sturgis bike week should have been running New York City back in March.

The rise in positive tests was in part due to them testing the whole town and surrounding area of Sturgis coupled with widespread testing of students returning to college campuses. Positive test results are already declining. 480,000 attendees with only one death in an elderly man with several comorbidities. The organizers of Sturgis bike week should have been running New York City back in March.

That "Study" about Sturgis is getting ripped to shreds. Main author had appearances on CNN and MSNBC lined up, but claimed it wasn't political. Fvcking hack.

Here's the deal with me on Covid. I don't think it is either or, black or white. I think young, physically fit athletes in most cases are going to be immune to any serious effects of the virus. I think with proper supervision the BIG should play football. I am a 64 year old man. Sure I am still active. Walk at least 2 miles a day with the bird dog and ride our Peloton 3-4 times a week. I am not obese, but I don't weight the same I did in college either. I usually get 12000-14000 step in a day. A neighbor two houses down from us got Covid from his grown grandson who lives with him. The grandson thinks he go it at work. They are the only people I know who have had it. I got to be honest I don't want to be around a bunch of strangers. I even make a few neighbors sit 12 feet from me when we sit out every evening in front of the house and watch the rest of the neighborhood go by on walks. I am not going to the bars. I am not going to the beaches at the lake packed with stupid Westside people (Seattle). I played in my kayak all summer in a remote area of the Columbia River where the only people I saw were in ski boats at least a 100-200 yards from me. I wear a mask as required in my state when in stores and I would do it even it were not required. I could care less if you don't wear a mask. I will avoid you. I don't mine walking extra steps. What irritates me is the jerks who don't respect my right to social distance. I've experienced several incidents where someone from the non mask crowd as gotten into my space when I have done nothing, but try to avoid them. Do your thing and let me do mine.
The 6 foot rule is more important than a mask but given how some people behave in the grocery store, a mask is worth wearing in stores. My kid worked in a very busy bar and grill all summer. The bar tender is in her 60s. Nobody employees got sick. Nobody tested positive. No masks. The contagiousness of this was VASTLY over stated. Don't swap spit with somebody or converse directly in close quarters with a shedder and your odds of picking this thing up are extremely small.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
That "Study" about Sturgis is getting ripped to shreds. Main author had appearances on CNN and MSNBC lined up, but claimed it wasn't political. Fvcking hack.

I'm sure USA Today and Yahoo News will run corrections to their headlines and stories based on that study about the rally and the handling of South Dakota by their governor...:rolleyes: I'm sure there will be a public apology to governor Noem for their unwarranted bashing of her.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
The 6 foot rule is more important than a mask but given how some people behave in the grocery store, a mask is worth wearing in stores. My kid worked in a very busy bar and grill all summer. The bar tender is in her 60s. Nobody employees got sick. Nobody tested positive. No masks. The contagiousness of this was VASTLY over stated. Don't swap spit with somebody or converse directly in close quarters with a shedder and your odds of picking this thing up are extremely small.

I agree with you completely. That is why I do everything I can to stay away from people. Keep my distance. When I am at the grocery store I have learned to be patient and let other people clear the area before I take something off the shelf. It's easy to stay away from other golfers at the golf course. I only share a cart with my brother.

Reactions: dinglefritz
this season is doomed. Collegians are gonna be collegial. This virus is so contagious there is just no way that it isn't going to decimate some locker rooms this season and introduce chaos and panic and probably lawsuits.

I have $100 that says neither the SEC nor the Big 12 nor the ACC makes it through their whole schedule this year.

Universities that are planning to let fans into the stadium are pure crazy.

Call me when there's a vaccine.
Go back to your basement....

Reactions: GBRforLife1
20k+ in arrowhead tonight for the chiefs opener

gonna go way out on a limb and say it'll be fine

fans in seats this weekend for the ACC

can't wait

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT