ADVERTISEMENT

I think this wil be a long day for the Big 10

The PAC has looked terrible this Bowl Season, no reason to think Wisconsin can’t compete with Oregon tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: timnsun
They're holding their own right now. Can they for 4 qtrs??

With Tua I think Alabama would roll, but without him it’s more like a tossup. I hope Oregon stomps Wisconsin but that figures to be tight game.

Happy for Minnesota if they can keep it up... Thought Auburn would boat race them...

Happy for Minnesota if they can keep it up... Thought Auburn would boat race them...
These bowls can be so hard to bet or pick. Some teams stars may sit out because of the draft. Some teams like Bama who are used to playing in the playoffs may just be going through the motions because they are disappointed playing in a lesser bowl.

These bowls can be so hard to bet or pick. Some teams stars may sit out because of the draft. Some teams like Bama who are used to playing in the playoffs may just be going through the motions because they are disappointed playing in a lesser bowl.

I can see that from Bama Gump but Auburn is playing a 10-2 B1G team that they should not take lightly...

Reactions: 9and4
The commentator wants this to be a Gopher TD so bad he can taste it.

He just tackled the quarterback. It was close to intentional grounding
I thought it was grounding, but I only saw the one replay, so I can't be certain. Stupidly thought that might have been what the flag was for. Intentional grounding is a strange penalty. Pretty easy to understand rules, yet never seems to be called consistently.

Reactions: 8675309husker
I disagree completely with the Oregon Pick. I think they struggle to match Wisconsin’s physicality. I had Michigan and Minnesota chalked up as blowouts, but so far both are playing Bama and Auburn tough. Both up at the half. Maybe. Just maybe, the SEC isn’t as good as ESecPN would have us believe. Or maybe they are that good bit the BIG has closed the gap.

I think the Pac12 and the ACC are in a race to the bottom to determine the worst conference. So far both USC and Utah have been annihilated. While Oregon is certainly better than both, I still think they are going to struggle against Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
I disagree completely with the Oregon Pick. I think they struggle to match Wisconsin’s physicality. I had Michigan and Minnesota chalked up as blowouts, but so far both are playing Bama and Auburn tough. Both up at the half. Maybe. Just maybe, the SEC isn’t as good as ESecPN would have us believe. Or maybe they are that good bit the BIG has closed the gap.

Beating Gump for Harbugh would be huge..The same could be said for the Gophers and the West Division..

When are these officials going to call picks on the Gophers? It’s blatantly obvious..

I can't quite explain. Just bothers me to no end.

for one he gets all this love and he took over a pretty decent situation at Minnesota after Jerry Kill had a chance to help flip Minnesota around. Then Minnesota lands one of the easiest schedules in college football. PJ Fleck is definitely a solid Head Coach but Jerry Kill is the one who started to build Minnesota into what they are now (at worst he deserves some credit too). PJ Fleck didn’t take over a mess like Frost did.

I got a bad feeling Wisconsin is going to get beat. The Ducks have a legit defense and a great offense to go with it. Badgers are going to struggle to run against that defense. Hopefully Coan is ready.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT