ADVERTISEMENT

I think Iowa is overlooking the HUSKERS

Nope I really don’t. Iowa is so irrelevant I didn’t even notice they were top 25. However, people still notice Nebraska football even if we are bad right now.
All they notice is how terrible you are. Lots of national jokes on that illannoy fake punt...but that’s about all I heard so not sure where you are seeing all this national attention. Get over yourselves

Iowa will absolutely steamroll the Nebraska defense with their running game, with much of it between the tackles. At the end of the game, iowa will have allot of passing yards, but most will come from short passes with longer runs. The iowa QB is not great by any means, but good enough to hand off the ball. Because the running game will chew up so much time, I could see the final score being 28-10, Iowa. As far as the after game press conference, just pull up any of the last 15, as it will be the same.

What’s funny is you ask if I’m mad LOL. Not remotely actually. Not mad cause the Hawks are steamrolling to 4-2 while yet again you contemplate what went wrong this year.
I'm not asking, you are mad. It's hilarious Nebraska and their fans have such a profound effect on you. Otherwise you wouldn't be on here every day!

All they notice is how terrible you are. Lots of national jokes on that illannoy fake punt...but that’s about all I heard so not sure where you are seeing all this national attention. Get over yourselves
Yet here you are, again.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Yeah, do you think that they like what they are seeing?
I think they like Nebraska, the coaches, the fans. How do your recruits feel about playing for racists? I assume they are OK with the losing (you seem to forget Iowa is doing plenty of that too). And how do you feel about a Nebraska team at its lowest point in history still out recruiting Iowa?

I firmly believe the Huskers can win this game and Frost will silence his critics on Friday.

The Huskers are a talented team with top-end brilliant coaching.
lol...OK. While I agree there is talent on our team, no way Iowa is overlooking us. That is not their MO. It is just another game on their schedule. Also, No brilliant coaching to be found in Frost and Co at the moment. They’re still learning.

Sad to say but after Osborne, overlooking teams/ playing up or down to our competition is a Nebraska thing. I don’t know how many teams or players have looked NFL caliber against us that shouldn’t have if we were better disciplined, would have practiced better, or spent quality time in the film room.

We’re too busy growing fancy mustaches for any of that stuff.

I firmly believe the Huskers can win this game and Frost will silence his critics on Friday.

The Huskers are a talented team with top-end brilliant coaching.

Better chance that I will be dating Olivia Culpo tomorrow.

Get a win tomorrow and iowa will have 665 total wins and zero NCs claimed or otherwise post 1960 and a mere 13 conference titles many of them “shared”, yes iowa has quite a mountain to climb to be a better program.

Get a win tomorrow and iowa will have 665 total wins and zero NCs claimed or otherwise post 1960 and a mere 13 conference titles many of them “shared”, yes iowa has quite a mountain to climb to be a better program.
Cool story bro. How many times have you motorboated your sister today?

I think they like Nebraska, the coaches, the fans. How do your recruits feel about playing for racists? I assume they are OK with the losing (you seem to forget Iowa is doing plenty of that too). And how do you feel about a Nebraska team at its lowest point in history still out recruiting Iowa?
Maybe accurate after you put some players on the fie

What’s funny is you ask if I’m mad LOL. Not remotely actually. Not mad cause the Hawks are steamrolling to 4-2 while yet again you contemplate what went wrong this year.
“Steamrolling to 4-2”. 😆😆😆😆

Will that get a banner in your stadium? “2020 Steamrolled to 4-2 by Beating a 1-3 Team!!”

Nope I really don’t. Iowa is so irrelevant I didn’t even notice they were top 25. However, people still notice Nebraska football even if we are bad right now.
First sentence’I’, second sentence ‘people’. You need to clean up your case, or quit arguing in your own head

Wow. Happy Thanksgiving, douche bag.
His tiny pea brain is truly incapable of anything witty. His idea of a clever joke is changing one or two words in someone else’s post, or taking another’s way too far.

that’s iowa fan for you. the brain power of an ant. poor @Adjil getting all his feathers ruffled. you love to see it!

Hey Rambo . I am pretty sure I know you
I lived in Neb for 16 years . Pretty sure we have mutual acquaintances.
They admire you too . See ya around next week and maybe I will introduce myself

Iowa plays Illinois, not Wisconsin, so doubtful, since Iowa places emphasis on games, like Minnesota and Nebraska.

Two weeks for Wisconsin.

Is Iowa-Nebraska a "fun" rivalry, as Rob Brooks just shared in the conversation with the Nebraska media?

Nebraska's only border rivalry in the Big Ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT