ADVERTISEMENT

I think Iowa is overlooking the HUSKERS

Won't matter. They don't make mistakes. We make them so frequently we look as if we do not practice

Wow, Iowa doesn't make mistakes. 3-2 team with losses at Purdue and Northwestern. Iowa does find ways to give their opponents opportunities.

The didn't beat themselves, ultimately in the three wins. In 2014, they did find a way to let Nebraska back into it. Huskers won in OT.

Scott Frost has been competitive the past two seasons against Iowa on Black Friday.

Look for Huskers to cover, Iowa likely goes to 4-2.

They’re not. Anything other than a easy Iowa win should be considered a Thanksgiving miracle.

The Huskers are a talented team with top-end brilliant coaching. You got to get off the
funny weed - you are wrong on both counts.

Neb is healthy
They can score on anyone and quickly
Iowa has a very average qb that makes mistakes
No way should spread be double digits
Neb has TE back , running back back
Two healthy qB ‘s ,adequate wr,s and O line
Most of all , neb is healthy all over are they not
Close game . Either way

Neb is healthy
They can score on anyone and quickly
QualifiedConcreteDormouse-small.gif

As a Hawkeye fan, I can overlook Nebraska all I want, but I doubt the Iowa players or coaches are doing it.

Nebraska can be a dangerous team if they quit shooting themselves in the foot. In the OSU and NW games they showed something for portions of the game. With that said, the OL vs DL and DL vs OL look like mismatches on paper ... got to play the game on the field though.

I guess it comes down to predicting a win enough times that eventually someone is right. I remember several almost guaranteeing a win over tOSU.

Nope I really don’t. Iowa is so irrelevant I didn’t even notice they were top 25. However, people still notice Nebraska football even if we are bad right now.
Agree to disagree? Sorry your upset about it, SF is ready to turn the corner

Nope I really don’t. Iowa is so irrelevant I didn’t even notice they were top 25. However, people still notice Nebraska football even if we are bad right now.

Yeah, people notice Nebraska the same way people watch a car accident on the side of the highway.

You're recruits are definitely watching too.

Oh really? Haven’t seen one de-commit. I’m sure they noticed the racism at Iowa though. Maybe the Tax Slayer Bowl banner made them forget about all the racism?
Yes Really...Did I say anyone de-committed?
I just said they are watching. Fidone for example.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT