ADVERTISEMENT

I take it Tuco got his wish

You need to pay to see your locked threads. Conspiracy I tell ya!!
Tell me about it. I keep getting notifications of people quoting me and I can't read them!
M6BixX7.gif

Nope. They keep moving them on me. Streak over
Don't throw in the towel. But then again maybe they're getting soft and giving you a mulligan like AD Alberts with season ticket holders...... letting us old schooler's have paper tickets if we want them.

I do because I decorate my man cave with them and I have every game day program since 1961

Reactions: bigboxes
Probably so we can't like the post's after the lock.

My solution is this. IF the"everything board" was open to us freeloaders they wouldn't have to lock and move as many threads

Reactions: Big10domination
Why are locked threads moved now?

The one from today is alive. I forgot this board existed. Also, I didn't know you guys over here couldn't see our quotes from tOS.

tOS is the wild west, I love it.

What dude "taco" or whatever posted here is low grade for tOS.

Join us on tOS...

jMfz4LrRmRmOm2Gi1uN0D0kZI3EQPnxrhh_T6jKfl9zroIGvzaKNbxZCqwO_RO8GIZTcfwwX0jWmOwCfZt_467CBmFp-wKrbuKwGN2tJU8U1bqKgkALkJt3f2-ynxxOD2QgDAp9WVWHNz7mkUdqcCzLuGnmLk3FbzhonA92-xsIubOg

I was a paid member. I liked being on the free board more than the paid "friends" board.
I went away for several years on a govt obligation, came back and my perspective changed on what was important. The paid board doesn't have anything that's worth paying $10 a month. Absolutely nothing.

Reactions: bigboxes
We survived Jimmy carter.. we’ll survive this too.
Man there were a bunch of people who didn't survive that loser. He caused thousands of suicides and wrecked families due to financial devastation. In our area we lost dozens of small family farmers and that was repeated all over the country. Anybody who had any operating loans or variable rate mortgages were screwed. I'm afraid we're headed that way again.

Reactions: countrybob
God forbid you speak the truth. Kinda like Facebook and Twitter. Reminds me of the CCP censorship.
It's capitalism at work. If you want to post in or read OT threads you have to pay the man. I can't say I like it when it's about something as relevant as COVID and vaccination are to our football season but it is what it is.

Was it a joke you liberal noob? But I wouldn't expect anyone who voted for a senile puppet or defends the mess in this country right now to be sharp enough to understand.
"Liberal noob" 😂

You're right, probably not as sharp as your sentence structure.
Was a joke you liberal noob. But I wouldn't expect anyone who voted for a senile puppet or defends the mess in this country right now to be sharp enough to understand.

"Liberal noob" 😂

You're right, they're probably as sharp as your sentence structure.

I went away for several years on a govt obligation, came back and my perspective changed on what was important. The paid board doesn't have anything that's worth paying $10 a month. Absolutely nothing.
"I went away for several years on a govt obligation"........out on good behavior?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT