ADVERTISEMENT

I still want Fleck

I don't think PJ wants to leave...why leave a job with no expectations?
He’s definitely not leaving for nebraska thats for sure. Thats incredibly delusional. Minnie’s been bending you guys over so much it probably looks like the Lincoln runner up in there. You’re not getting a single sitting P5 coach you want. Rhule, Patterson, MJ, BoB. Take your pic, one is going to be your coach. Better get it right, because if you guys F another hire … you’re going to be Colorado in two seasons. You’re already the Indiana basketball of college football - but not relly because they still win a lot of games.

western michigan pj fleck GIF by FirstAndMonday

No….

He’s definitely not leaving for nebraska thats for sure. Thats incredibly delusional. Minnie’s been bending you guys over so much it probably looks like the Lincoln runner up in there. You’re not getting a single sitting P5 coach you want. Rhule, Patterson, MJ, BoB. Take your pic, one is going to be your coach. Better get it right, because if you guys F another hire … you’re going to be Colorado in two seasons. You’re already the Indiana basketball of college football - but not relly because they still win a lot of games.

Continued obsession noted.

• Love
Reactions: fivewords
He’s definitely not leaving for nebraska thats for sure. Thats incredibly delusional. Minnie’s been bending you guys over so much it probably looks like the Lincoln runner up in there. You’re not getting a single sitting P5 coach you want. Rhule, Patterson, MJ, BoB. Take your pic, one is going to be your coach. Better get it right, because if you guys F another hire … you’re going to be Colorado in two seasons. You’re already the Indiana basketball of college football - but not relly because they still win a lot of games
You mean the Indiana team that hired their last choice coach and is now top 15 and just signed two 5 star guys?

I don't care what others think

But at this point I would take Bielima or Dino Babers. We need a coach to come in and overhaul these lines as soon as they possibly can and all 3 would do that. I don't care if people think he's a douche like Fleck or Bielema. We also cannot continue to allow opponents to absolutely dominate us in Time of Possesion. Even with Palmer it costs us. Our program should be determined to have some kind of successful ground game. I haven't heard from MJ his vision in that
I've had a hard time liking Bielema but haven't grasped why. I never even see the guy yell. He's just a good coach and would be a homerun hire. Fleck is disliked by many based on personality but at this point I do not fricking care about personality as long as it doesn't hurt recruiting or the image of the program (Pelini). I have worked with weirdos in IT and have come to realize a lot of them make better friends and colleagues than the 'cool' people. I just don't care one iota if someone is odd personally.

Reactions: Bruce1981
I've had a hard time liking Bielema but haven't grasped why. I never even see the guy yell. He's just a good coach and would be a homerun hire. Fleck is disliked by many based on personality but at this point I do not fricking care about personality as long as it doesn't hurt recruiting or the image of the program (Pelini). I have worked with weirdos in IT and have come to realize a lot of them make better friends and colleagues than the 'cool' people. I just don't care one iota if someone is odd personally.

What if that weirdo is also a selfish douche bag and not very good at his job?

Last edited:
What if that weirdo is also a selfish douche bag and not very good at his job?
Selfish? Did he not share his canoe for the weekend? I dunno. I don't give a shit. I'm just saying I don't care if we hire a guy that's weird if they are a winner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT