ADVERTISEMENT

I still love Mickey

I agree, in my worst moment I would never hit a woman or choke a woman. Assuming it wasn’t self defdefense
If the rumor is true he walked in on his wife cheating I won't pass judgement in him. I'm not going to sit here and proclaim I would act virtuous in that situation if it happened to me. To be honest, I can see me losing my shit and going Wayne Brady if I caught her in the act.

None of us know how we would react in that situation unless it's already happened.

Apparently, Mickey was interviewing with Tulsa over Zoom yesterday morning. By early afternoon, police were called to his house. Maybe the wife really didn't want to move to Tulsa.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
If the rumor is true he walked in on his wife cheating I won't pass judgement in him. I'm not going to sit here and proclaim I would act virtuous in that situation if it happened to me. To be honest, I can see me losing my shit and going Wayne Brady if I caught her in the act.

None of us know how we would react in that situation unless it's already happened.
Rumor it was a "friend"

If he’s guilty he’s going to pay a helluva price and no doubt remorseful doesn’t begin to describe what he’s feeling right now. Good people can lose their temper and do horrible things. I’m hoping his situation can be used for something positive going forward.
Nice representation of how far this board has fallen when an interim coach goes 3-6 chokes a woman and the next day someone posts about how they still like him. No human decency lmao

If he’s guilty he’s going to pay a helluva price and no doubt remorseful doesn’t begin to describe what he’s feeling right now. Good people can lose their temper and do horrible things. I’m hoping his situation can be used for something positive going forward.
Great post! Mickey brings more positive things to the table than not. The charges will get dropped, and Mickey should continue on as WR coach and recruiting coordinator. In the age of cancel culture, Mickey should be shown love and support, not ridicule and condemnation. He already feels bad enough

No, there is a link in another post to an article in the LA Times about the Joseph incident.
"Joseph, 22, was booked into Lancaster County Jail on suspicion of criminal mischief, a Class IV felony involving property damage of $300 or more, assistant police chief Jim Baird said."

From LA Times. All parties declined to press charges.

Apparently, Mickey was interviewing with Tulsa over Zoom yesterday morning. By early afternoon, police were called to his house. Maybe the wife really didn't want to move to Tulsa.
The timeliness is pretty interesting.

Nice representation of how far this board has fallen when an interim coach goes 3-6 chokes a woman and the next day someone posts about how they still like him. No human decency lmao
We can like someone and still not support their alledged actions. Human decency is to let this play out in the legal system. Everyone is afforded due process.

I would not want to sit on a jury with 95% of the people posting on social media.

Remorseful sure, he's probably remorseful that she called the police this time. Rarely is this type of thing a one off event.

Character or in this case lacking character is exposed when someone is pushed.
Don't disagree with this, but everyone has a "melting point". Doesn't make it right, of course, but what if she did something to "push his button." Again, not saying this happened, but what if it was unfaithfulness coupled with the disappointment of not getting the HC job? We'll never know for sure, but something happened, that seems certain. Really feel bad for the family, especially the kids.

Don't disagree with this, but everyone has a "melting point". Doesn't make it right, of course, but what if she did something to "push his button." Again, not saying this happened, but what if it was unfaithfulness coupled with the disappointment of not getting the HC job? We'll never know for sure, but something happened, that seems certain. Really feel bad for the family, especially the kids.
I am beginning to think Mickey choked out a man he found in his home, not his future ex-wife

would make her deleting her twitter immediately snap into sharper focus

Makes a person wander if MJ didn't suspect something going on and led her to believe he was going to Tulsa to interview.
Mickey would go from scumbag to sympathetic figure & instantly be vindicated if indeed he found someone in his home & beat them mercilessly

Reactions: BleedRed78
I never said wife in my post, are you sure we should be splitting hairs on felony charges for someone that’s supposed to be the face of the state? Pathetic stuff lmao
felony?

not quite.

your envy is showing - sorry whichever dogshit program you root for is also boring off the field

nobody loves Nebraska Football as much as envious zeroes like you

Reactions: BleedRed78
Bunch of grown men talking themselves in circles because they care more about some high school kids from Louisiana coming to Nebraska than basic human decency 😂
Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

Who invited your opinion…go back to your board, or mom’s basement, whichever comes first.

Spoken like a true wife beater.
where have you been, iowa fan?

we've all missed your high quality input around here!

takes a big man to completely disappear when your team is sucking dick on a weekly basis & getting trounced by a 4-win team in your super bowl only to resurface when somebody allegedly commits a crime

entire state full of people perma-cucked by Nebraska Football.

never change, iowa fan. never change

I am beginning to think Mickey choked out a man he found in his home, not his future ex-wife

would make her deleting her twitter immediately snap into sharper focus
I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I'm certain the charges of "domestic violence" wouldn't have been applied if he assaulted a random person... Those charges are usually applied when the violence or assault happen to people who fall under a pretty specific category....

Reactions: king_kong_
mickey gets 5 days in the stockade for drama (then 2 years recruiting trail)
steve taylor gets 6 months in the stockade for drama and adultery
pracilla gets 7 months in the stockade for drama, adultery, and traitorisum to her family

Listen to Damon Benning on his Coffee and Cream show this morning.. What stood out to me "Lot of information that is not available to the public. Wait and see.. Lot of assumptions made about it being a male-female thing" Could be more to the story than any of us know

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I'm certain the charges of "domestic violence" wouldn't have been applied if he assaulted a random person... Those charges are usually applied when the violence or assault happen to people who fall under a pretty specific category....
If someone's banging my wife, and I lash out in a fallen human kind of moment - it ain't gonna be the guy who's just trying to get some. That's just me though...

Give it a break until the truth and details come out. The guy is 54 years old and he made it this far without assaulting someone besides breaking a window in 1990. I have never seen a bunch of judge mental old women as I’ve seen here on this board since the potluck dinner at my Lutheran church in the mid 80s. Now I can see why you absolutely display full blown hatred at an ex coach. You guys are overzealous and very judgmental. Does it make you feel good?

ADVERTISEMENT