ADVERTISEMENT

I still love Mickey

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
If he’s guilty he’s going to pay a helluva price and no doubt remorseful doesn’t begin to describe what he’s feeling right now. Good people can lose their temper and do horrible things. I’m hoping his situation can be used for something positive going forward.

If he’s guilty he’s going to pay a helluva price and no doubt remorseful doesn’t begin to describe what he’s feeling right now. Good people can lose their temper and do horrible things. I’m hoping his situation can be used for something positive going forward.

Remorseful sure, he's probably remorseful that she called the police this time. Rarely is this type of thing a one off event.

Character or in this case lacking character is exposed when someone is pushed.

Remorseful sure, he's probably remorseful that she called the police this time. Rarely is this type of thing a one off event.

He was arrested in 1990 while QB for Neb for breaking into his gf's apartment.

Slippery slope. I'll wait until it all comes out before I make a judgement and goes as far as that statement. Dude just ruined his life.

Having a likable personality or being a person who fought for a cause (Husker football) I believe in, doesn’t make a difference to me. What he did reveals his character.

Reactions: jteten
Us Husker fans are the best!

We hate Bo and Frost because of insane rumors and we love MJ...and say things like "I will wait for all the info to come out"
Can some of us not care for all 3? While you Pine for a loser that hates you?

Sure...but it should be 100%.

And thank you, it was a good try.
Why should it be? None of us were there. We don't even know who all was involved. It's truly none of our business anyway.

Either way MJ is done here. Pretty soon we'll all be talking about portal transfers and forget all about MJ.

I'm not a guy the believes all the stories about Frost and Pelini. But great job painting with a broad brush.

Why should it be? None of us were there. We don't even know who all was involved. It's truly none of our business anyway.

Either way MJ is done here. Pretty soon we'll all be talking about portal transfers and forget all about MJ.

I'm not a guy the believes all the stories about Frost and Pelini. But great job painting with a broad brush.
Bro, yes! Thank you! YES YES YES.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
Bro, yes! Thank you! YES YES YES.
Wait, we are on the same page here?

patrick-mind-blown.gif

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Wait, we are on the same page here?

patrick-mind-blown.gif
Ha! Yes! I was poking fun at the "Bo had to be physically removed from a middle school VB game! I saw it!!!" Crowd.

Yes, we agree and yes we are on the same page. Because we are both normal people.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
Ha! Yes! I was poking fun at the "Bo had to be physically removed from a middle school VB game! I saw it!!!" Crowd.

Yes, we agree and yes we are on the same page. Because we are both normal people.
Then disregard my comment on the brush size you paint with.

I agree, in my worst moment I would never hit a woman or choke a woman. Assuming it wasn’t self defense.

You shouldn’t still love Mickey. He revealed his true character

You shouldn’t still love Mickey. He revealed his true character
Hate the sin. Love the sinner. I’m not going to excuse the action but he’s been under tremendous pressure. Good people can make horrible mistakes. It’s one of the reasons first time offenders are often let off the hook. It’s a very bad situation but once again this board is piling on when it really doesn’t know for sure what happened. Lynch mob.

Hate the sin. Love the sinner. I’m not going to excuse the action but he’s been under tremendous pressure. Good people can make horrible mistakes. It’s one of the reasons first time offenders are often let off the hook. It’s a very bad situation but once again this board is piling on when it really doesn’t know for sure what happened. Lynch mob.
100 percent. Let’s get back to piling on frost for being a drunk womanizer.

Reactions: Husker1078
lol. Y’all don’t even know him personally. Really odd hero worship.
This!!! The “he must have been stressed” or “she had to say something to set him off” are almost as trashy as pedo state defenders

Bad coach and bad person. I got attacked for a special Olympics joke, but I didn't go far enough. Mickey is pure human garbage. Glad dumb fans don't pick coaches or we'd have ended up with a domestic abuser who sucks at coaching football. At least frost didn't choke women. Mickey's Nebraska stint was an unmitigated disaster from start to finish. Good riddance loser!

That was Phillips not Joseph.
Incorrect. Different time period. Joseph was arrested twice as a player. 1989 for DUI and 1990 for domestic disturbance. Not piling on, just clarifying fact. Phillips incident was September 1995.

Sending positive thoughts for constructive healing for the family. Much more at stake here than the high paying job and public persona.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT