I stand behind and support Donald Trump

Aug 25, 2021
So what's wrong with supporting conservative stuff? Imagine living somewhere where you see 3 Trump flags on your way to work like the other guy posted.(which was a lie) Lol. I love it down here and get along with everybody. It's just funny how you guys act on the internet. You're the one that said I see more alt-right bumper stickers and I know it. I was just responding
it's not a lie, and **** you for saying it. I really don't care what you say, because you will support your orange god no matter what. pathetic.

Nebraska Power

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
So what's wrong with supporting conservative stuff? Imagine living somewhere where you see 3 Trump flags on your way to work like the other guy posted.(which was a lie) Lol. I love it down here and get along with everybody. It's just funny how you guys act on the internet. You're the one that said I see more alt-right bumper stickers and I know it. I was just responding
They are infatuated with the guy. Both you and I have said numerous times that we didn't like the guy, but supported his issues and are ready to move on. The Trump cultist on the left just can't let it him go. It's said that being anti Trump is all they have to run on. I remember when the Democratic party stood for something. Remember Clinton beating the drum for jobs, jobs jobs? He would scare the poop out of 75% of the party now with saying he was going to get them jobs. Very sad indeed.

Reactions: williamsonframe
Aug 25, 2021
They are infatuated with the guy. Both you and I have said numerous times that we didn't like the guy, but supported his issues and are ready to move on. The Trump cultist on the left just can't let it him go. It's said that being anti Trump is all they have to run on. I remember when the Democratic party stood for something. Remember Clinton beating the drum for jobs, jobs jobs? He would scare the poop out of 75% of the party now with saying he was going to get them jobs. Very sad indeed.
Trump is a cancer on the country, and I will continue to mock the rubes who are a part of the cult.

Reactions: cecilB

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
And I said that in response to someone saying that the only people who bring up trump are people on the left, which is categorically false.
Which was a response to the guy who said the board was full of right wing Trump threads. And we looked and it was literally 90% liberal people that started the Trump threads. It was hilarious you should of been there. Thats why we laugh at him and call him a liar. Well have a good one.

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
Which was a response to the guy who said the board was full of right wing Trump threads. And we looked and it was literally 90% liberal people that started the Trump threads. It was hilarious you should of been there. Thats why we laugh at him and call him a liar. Well have a good one.

And now we're laughing at you. Carry on cletus!

• Haha

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Bruh, I was a dem until about 10 yrs ago. Your preaching man. Trump wrecked them. And pushed me farther away. I don't like them more than I like Trump. (politicians)

Reactions: Nebraska Power

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017

Again, how disingenuous do you have to be to hold the opinion that the left is who is propping him up? Bumper stickers, flags, rallies, all done by lefties from your purview evidently.

Aug 25, 2021
Again, how disingenuous do you have to be to hold the opinion that the left is who is propping him up? Bumper stickers, flags, rallies, all done by lefties from your purview evidently.
these idiots are the same ones saying that blm, and antifa, stormed the capitol to try and prevent certification on the election they (checks notes) won.... hmmmm hurts my brain. the ignorance burns

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
these idiots are the same ones saying that blm, and antifa, stormed the capitol to try and prevent certification on the election they (checks notes) won.... hmmmm hurts my brain. the ignorance burns
No, those guys were all Trump people. Not antifa or any other group. They may have had a few guys, but it was Trump people for sure. So you just lied again. Oh, and I also know Trump lost the election and him trying to get Pence to not certify the election could have caused massive constitutional issues. And I know you guys are infatuated with Trump. Talk about living rent free in someones head. That is Trump and you guys.

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Mad that your kin got the manly names and you got the girly one?
I know you are extremely low IQ and all.........but look up the history of my name
the answer is there

btw... you trying to send me virus's to click on? pos loser

Aug 25, 2021
No, those guys were all Trump people. Not antifa or any other group. They may have had a few guys, but it was Trump people for sure. So you just lied again. Oh, and I also know Trump lost the election and him trying to get Pence to not certify the election could have caused massive constitutional issues. And I know you guys are infatuated with Trump. Talk about living rent free in someones head. That is Trump and you guys.
so you are lying by calling me a liar. the claims of the coup being lead by antifa, etc are all over this board, and you know it. it's not like i just came up with this. dumb shit

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
I know you are extremely low IQ and all.........but look up the history of my name
the answer is there

Virus? Never sent you any link

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
It's a troll to all the maga cult members mindlessly buying his merch, flying his flag, and attending rallies.
I am starting to think that you are secretly an admirer of Trump. You can't give the guy up. Let's make a bet. $1,000 says I can refrain from mentioning Trump or referencing him on the open scrolls longer than you can? You up for it?

@williamsonframe @tb233 would you mind being the determiners of who brings him up next if he is so inclined to take my bet to prove who brings him up more?

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Because of the last few days I am totally committed to supporting Trump.. Time to stand up and be counted. We do this by voting and getting another to do the same. We must drain the swamp and Trump can do that... God Bless America
Hypothetically let's assume this is true.

They asked Trump to give back the documents he took. He didn't. They issue a search warrant to go get them themselves. Trump makes a big deal out of it to get some headlines.

What would be your feelings then?

I'm not saying you have to agree it's 100% true. Just answer based on it being hypothetically 100% true.

philosophusker

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Because of the last few days I am totally committed to supporting Trump.. Time to stand up and be counted. We do this by voting and getting another to do the same. We must drain the swamp and Trump can do that... God Bless America
I too support having a thug in the White House again. I support the orange grifter and hope every Trumplicker gives him all his money.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
He didn't say the left is propping him up. The left is more responsible for keeping him relevant and I'd tend to agree. There's still plenty of MAGA out there as well but the left continues to keep him in conversations. If the left would let him go the majority of Republicans/centrists that lean right would be happy to see him fade from existence.

Aug 25, 2021
He didn't say the left is propping him up. The left is more responsible for keeping him relevant and I'd tend to agree. There's still plenty of MAGA out there as well but the left continues to keep him in conversations. If the left would let him go the majority of Republicans/centrists that lean right would be happy to see him fade from existence.
so a criminal is criming and dividing the country with his lies, and your solutions is (checks notes) let him crime and keep lying. got it, wow you are a genius. maybe if we just ignore drug dealers they will stop. maybe if we ignore white supremicists and don't investigate them they will stop. maybe if we just ignore the black panthers they will just go away...

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
so a criminal is criming and dividing the country with his lies, and your solutions is (checks notes) let him crime and keep lying. got it, wow you are a genius. maybe if we just ignore drug dealers they will stop. maybe if we ignore white supremicists and don't investigate them they will stop. maybe if we just ignore the black panthers they will just go away...
Don't be an idiot. If Trump is doing or has done something illegal then convict him. Point has nothing to do with that.

He's in the news and lefts (people not authorities) everyday activities for way more than what he allegedly has done illegally.

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
you said no one on the right still wanted him and I disagreed. he is a cancer on our country, and i will critisize him as long as he keeps lying in public/rallies/ etc.
The cancer on the country is the demoRat party and its Pravda the drive by media!

Aug 25, 2021
Don't be an idiot. If Trump is doing or has done something illegal then convict him. Point has nothing to do with that.

He's in the news and lefts (people not authorities) everyday activities for way more than what he allegedly has done illegally.
they are trying to investigate him and all the butt hurt cult members are calling for civil war. but I guess we just let that go as well.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
they are trying to investigate him and all the butt hurt cult members are calling for civil war. but I guess we just let that go as well.
Give me a break with the civil war shit. The cult members that fit that description are in the thousands and they'd be trying to start a civil war about potatoes or some other stupid shit if Trump didn't exist.

Dramatizing everything doesn't make your argument any better. It actually continues to prove the point.

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
the answer is there

Same name as my aunt. And you’re rapey dad was named after a wedgie. Bunch of losers from SE nebby

• Wow
Reactions: scopeandtime
Aug 25, 2021
Give me a break with the civil war shit. The cult members that fit that description are in the thousands and they'd be trying to start a civil war about potatoes or some other stupid shit if Trump didn't exist.

Dramatizing everything doesn't make your argument any better. It actually continues to prove the point.
take a peak right below this. one of your maga buddies talking about it proving my point

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Exactly. There is some MEGA out there and that is why it is in the left's best interest to prop him up. Those guys tend to be the radical element that turn off a lot of swing voters. I am not even saying I blame the left for doing it, it's great political strategy. Who do you think keeps bringing up Bernie Sanders, OAC and the Muslim chick in Minnesota? The Republicans because they know there is just enough crazy in the Democratic party to make fools of themselves when they do. If the right didn't keep bring them up no one would know or care about them.

Reactions: scarletred

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
take a peak right below this. one of your maga buddies talking about it proving my point
Yeah. A threat that civil war may be needed some day from the screen name libbity bibbity really proves your point that a real threat of civil war exists.

Meanwhile John who doesn't even own a gun let alone several and hasn't been in a fight since Larry down the street beat him up when he was 10 goes back to his insurance sales job or flipping hamburgers or whatever he does for a living.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aug 25, 2021
Yeah. A threat that civil war may be needed some day from the screen name liberty bibbity really proves your point that a real threat of civil war exists.

Meanwhile John who doesn't even own a gun let alone several and hasn't been in a fight since Larry down the street beat him up when he was 10 goes back to his insurance sales job or flipping hamburgers or whatever he does for a living.
fair points. and yes litbery bibby whatever is a true moron.

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL

Yea, I saw the fake "Hells Angel" they had in front of the committee talking about a Civil War. That guy and his friends couldn't take over Beemer Nebraska let alone the US government.

Latest posts