Nebraska
*you’re slow
giphy.gif

SantaBarbaraSker

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Where ever my wife tells me to be.
Because of the last few days I am totally committed to supporting Trump.. Time to stand up and be counted. We do this by voting and getting another to do the same. We must drain the swamp and Trump can do that... God Bless America

Exactly…democrats are their worst own enemies…as usual.

Talk about a freaking huge red, white, and blue bow wrapped present for trump…

Wow, just staggering ineptitude.

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
obviously you are just as dumb as you look
want to bet on that loser?
Nah. They probably did something dumber like name 4 of their kids one letter and the 5th kid a different, but close letter. Weirdo hillbillies

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Nah. They probably did something dumber like name 4 of their kids one letter and the 5th kid a different, but close letter. Weirdo hillbillies
thanks for proving you are a moron........

everyone sees I was right again and you ,
well..........

just stupid as usual

Nebraska Power

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
ok, here we go.

The left has unified the right maga
just wondering maga
i stand behind and support donald trump maga
FBI searches donald trumps home left
trump pleads the fifth left
during trump admin bolten.. left
@williamsonframe 7 to 1 Liberal Trump post on the front page. Will those Trump cultist give it a rest? They can't let the guy go.

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
I hear you. My thing is the left is the one that keeps bringing Trump up so people won't move on. It is a political tactic. I live in Alabama, and even here people are ready to move on from Trump and win on the issues.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful, but you couldn't be more wrong about this. He's still holding rallies, getting tons of airtime on right wing news outlets daily, including Fox News. People still wear their MAGA hats over their white hoods, fly trump flags, etc... Does the left bring him up? Of course. Are they the ones keeping him in the limelight? Absolutely not. You're making this comment in a thread, started by a dopey MAGAt, professing his love for his deity, and claiming that the left is to blame for him being brought up constantly. Do you not find that ironic?

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
I don't mean this to be disrespectful, but you couldn't be more wrong about this. He's still holding rallies, getting tons of airtime on right wing news outlets daily, including Fox News. People still wear their MAGA hats over their white hoods, fly trump flags, etc... Does the left bring him up? Of course. Are they the ones keeping him in the limelight? Absolutely not. You're making this comment in a thread, started by a dopey MAGAt, professing his love for his deity, and claiming that the left is to blame for him being brought up constantly. Do you not find that ironic?
This is all a lie. Only a news org or a liberal twitter account would say they wear Trump hat over there white hoods. LOL that's just dumb. Where do you see All this Trump crap you speak of? I've seen like 3 Trump signs in Omaha and haven't seen a Trump hat in a year probably. You see it all on your corporate media outlets.

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
This is all a lie. Only a news org or a liberal twitter account would say they wear Trump hat over there white hoods. LOL that's just dumb. Where do you see All this Trump crap you speak of? I've seen like 3 Trump signs in Omaha and haven't seen a Trump hat in a year probably. You see it all on your corporate media outlets.

Lol, I saw a MAGA hat last week at a golf course in Lincoln. I drive between Omaha and Lincoln 2-3 times per week and the amount of dog whistling trump slogan bumper stickers is mind blowing. I can understand not being thrilled about Biden, but being an avid trump supporter just goes to show how ignorant and delusional these yokels are.

Aug 25, 2021
dude. you are delusional. on my 8 minute drive to work, I go by 3 trump flags.

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Lol, I saw a MAGA hat last week at a golf course in Lincoln. I drive between Omaha and Lincoln 2-3 times per week and the amount of dog whistling trump slogan bumper stickers is mind blowing. I can understand not being thrilled about Biden, but being an avid trump supporter just goes to show how ignorant and delusional these yokels are.
B.S. I see 10x's more "abortion is awesome" bumper stickers than anything Trump.

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
B.S. I see 10x's more "abortion is awesome" bumper stickers than anything Trump.

Cletus, please stop making things up. You have not seen a singular bumper sticker that says 'abortion is awesome' and we both know it, let alone more of those than alt-right bumper stickers for the orange deity. Stop embarrassing yourself.

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Cletus, please stop making things up. You have not seen a singular bumper sticker that says 'abortion is awesome' and we both know it, let alone more of those than alt-right bumper stickers for the orange deity. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Ok maybe not Abortion is awesome. lol. But yes along those lines. I live and work in downtown Omaha. I see way more liberal stuff on vehicles and buildings than Trump. I mean like two blocks north of me an Apt complex has more Ukraine flags per capita than in Ukraine.

Aug 25, 2021
lying is standard on right. just look at their orange god. anyone with eyes can see there are still rubes worshiping trump. look at that numb nuts with the trump barn.

Aug 25, 2021
Ok maybe not Abortion is awesome. lol. But yes along those lines. I live and work in downtown Omaha. I see way more liberal stuff on vehicles and buildings than Trump. I mean like two blocks north of me an Apt complex has more Ukraine flags per capita than in Ukraine.
people have always supported causes. save the whales, etc. what is pathetic about the trump cult is them worshipping the man.

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
LMAO. Imagine lying about something so stupid on a message board because you hate Trump so bad. And being so mad that you think he is still president. The guy still doesn't know who our current leader is.
Oh, I know. It's so funny. If someone will lie about something that is so obvious to prove wrong, imagine the whoppers he is out telling in his everyday life?

Reactions: williamsonframe
Aug 25, 2021
The news tells you that. Maybe some people worship him. But I just want career politicians out of Washington D.C. Whoever scares the establishment gets my vote.
Not sure how old, you are but have you ever seen so many flags, hats, etc about a politician? especially one that got waxed. that's sad. i have never felt the need to fly a flag for a government leader. it's a cult and you know it. the evidence is everywhere.

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Trust me, no one wants Trump to go away more than Republicans. The Wall Street Journal had an article again about how the only thing that can stop the red wave in the midterms is Trump. He has hurt their chances in Arizona and Wisconsin already. The Trump cult on the left has a vested interest in keeping him relevant. And I don't blame them. I live in Alabama. Who do you think keeps bringing up Biden in this state? The right. They want to tie every Democrat in the state to that guy. It's jus politics my man.

Reactions: Jim14510
Aug 25, 2021
Trust me, no one wants Trump to go away more than Republicans. The Wall Street Journal had an article again about how the only thing that can stop the red wave in the midterms is Trump. He has hurt their chances in Arizona and Wisconsin already. The Trump cult on the left has a vested interest in keeping him relevant. And I don't blame them. I live in Alabama. Who do you think keeps bringing up Biden in this state? The right. They want to tie every Democrat in the state to that guy. It's jus politics my man.
so you are saying the trump barn guy is secretly a democrat? or all the rubes wearing his hats and going to rallys are deep state? bwah haha ha kind of like people who said it was antifa that stormed the capitol.

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
so you are saying the trump barn guy is secretly a democrat? or all the rubes wearing his hats and going to rallys are deep state? bwah haha ha kind of like people who said it was antifa that stormed the capitol.
Man, you can't give him up. How many posts do you have in Trump threads. Cults can be difficult to leave.

Reactions: williamsonframe

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Not sure how old, you are but have you ever seen so many flags, hats, etc about a politician? especially one that got waxed. that's sad. i have never felt the need to fly a flag for a government leader. it's a cult and you know it. the evidence is everywhere.
I think flying the flag of an american leader is more natural than flying a Ukraine flag. That's all I see where I'm at. Actually I think both are pretty dumb.

Reactions: Nebraska Power

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017

Damn, imagine living in a progressive part of a city, seeing progressive symbolism, and drawing the conclusion that everywhere else MUST be like that.

200.gif

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017

What's so funny about you saying this is that you're in all of these threads with all of these guys talking about how much they love the dopey. You're literally saying this in a thread that proclaims undying support for him and saying these things. What planet do you live on?

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Damn, imagine living in a progressive part of a city, seeing progressive symbolism, and drawing the conclusion that everywhere else MUST be like that.

200.gif
So what's wrong with supporting conservative stuff? Imagine living somewhere where you see 3 Trump flags on your way to work like the other guy posted.(which was a lie) Lol. I love it down here and get along with everybody. It's just funny how you guys act on the internet. You're the one that said I see more alt-right bumper stickers and I know it. I was just responding

Reactions: Nebraska Power

Nebraska Power

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
What's so funny about you saying this is that you're in all of these threads with all of these guys talking about how much they love the dopey. You're literally saying this in a thread that proclaims undying support for him and saying these things. What planet do you live on?
Earth.

tb233

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
So what's wrong with supporting conservative stuff? Imagine living somewhere where you see 3 Trump flags on your way to work like the other guy posted.(which was a lie) Lol. I love it down here and get along with everybody. It's just funny how you guys act on the internet. You're the one that said I see more alt-right bumper stickers and I know it. I was just responding

And I said that in response to someone saying that the only people who bring up trump are people on the left, which is categorically false.

Latest posts