ADVERTISEMENT

I see the BigXII nostalgia

geographicly: colorado, ku, ksu, iowa, isu, misery, minnisota and NU would make the most sense for a division.
4 non conferance, 7 conferance, 1 conferance champ game, 1 bowl game = 13 games
I suppose you could add wyoming or colorado state for 14 games

That's really a bullshiz post. K-State was down 35-40 roster players when they played Arkansas State and still lost only because their award list kicker missed a couple field goals. He hit his only try from 50 yards yesterday. Posters who play in a league with Rutgers, Maryland, and Illinois shouldn't be throwing shade on others.

People are mad at the way the Big Ten handled the covid situation. I'm one of them. Nebraska never wanted to leave the Big XII until the very end. Texas forced NU to walk by flirting with the Pac10.

Lol that had nothing to do with it. Osborne asked the Texas AD a simple question, will you sign your TV rights over to the conference. The answer was no and Osborne called the B10 Commissioner on the drive back to Lincoln.

Reactions: redwine65
That's really a bullshiz post. K-State was down 35-40 roster players when they played Arkansas State and still lost only because their award list kicker missed a couple field goals. He hit his only try from 50 yards yesterday. Posters who play in a league with Rutgers, Maryland, and Illinois shouldn't be throwing shade on others.

You know Maryland beat Texas two years in a row in 18 and 19.

Reactions: SkerInCo
I am one of the posters that actually does like the Big 12 and wishes we never left. But you can’t pretend that the Big 10 doesn’t completely dwarf the Big 12 as a football conference, currently. And you really can’t just shrug off a loss to Arkansas State.

Reactions: bshirt73

I am guilty of being one of those HUSKER fans that came into the a Big a Ten thinking it was a weak conference and that we would just waltz in and take over. There is not a single team in the Big 12 that could come into the Big Ten and dominate. OU would stand a chance, but realistically they would likely finish behind Ohio State, Penn State andmaybe even Wisconsin and Michigan.

and really??? you have KU in your conference. It’s like having an FCS team in your conference schedule. Even Rutgers isn’t that bad.

You also have Northwestern. N's division is not stronger than the B12. Please.

geographicly: colorado, ku, ksu, iowa, isu, misery, minnisota and NU would make the most sense for a division.
4 non conferance, 7 conferance, 1 conferance champ game, 1 bowl game = 13 games
I suppose you could add wyoming or colorado state for 14 games
This would be a terrible conference. Nebraska would be by far the highest revenue earner in this group. When nebraska is barely cracking top 25 in revenue annually I dont want nebraska being the top dog of the conference. THis would be far worse than any P5 and would be close to G5 levels of annual revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT