ADVERTISEMENT

I say this as polite as can be...

I’m so sick of this offense. Everyone runs it and everyone other than NW runs it better. Trash

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
I’m so sick of this offense. Everyone runs it and everyone other than NW runs it better. Trash
To run it properly you must be able run, block and make good decisions. This team cannot do those things.

Third String walk on quarterback for Purdue marched them downfield exposing the same insane matchup of our OLB playing coverage against their WRs and TEs. It is clear they can't play pass coverage at some point you have to put in another DB that can cover.

To run it properly you must be able run, block and make good decisions. This team cannot do those things.

Say all you want but can’t blame the O-line today. AM had plenty of time to throw

If any unit deserved the win it was the O-Line, they played great. And if Frost doesn’t go complete F-tard on 1st and goal at the 3rd, and utilizes the O-line we probably win this game or at least are in OT

But we have to be one of the dumbest teams in America. During one of our games last year Frost said as much and unfortunately it's continued. I can't believe some of this playcalling, scheme, and lack of execution. We can't get out of our own way.
Plenty of blame to go around from the players, coaching, and play-calling.

Worst defense maybe in my lifetime at Nebraska. The defense is horrible and continues to regress and quit on drives. Need to dump the 3-4 with crappy linebackers. Offense not good, but not the reason we can’t beat a crappy team. And yes, offensive playcalling was not good.

But we have to be one of the dumbest teams in America. During one of our games last year Frost said as much and unfortunately it's continued. I can't believe some of this playcalling, scheme, and lack of execution. We can't get out of our own way.

Which is on Frost and HIS staff

Reactions: huskerdude88
Worst defense maybe in my lifetime at Nebraska. The defense is horrible and continues to regress and quit on drives. Need to dump the 3-4 with crappy linebackers. Offense not good, but not the reason we can’t beat a crappy team. And yes, offensive playcalling was not good.

I hate the 3-4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT