ADVERTISEMENT

I met the Youngstown mafia

GBRforLife1

Head Coach
Feb 18, 2020
Tonight. Pretty much said it's all true. Except Carl's coke issue. Apparently he was banging the o-line coach's wife and the coke was a scapegoat.

Bo's wife babysat for some of them.

Stoops treats them the best. Especially at Kentucky.

Crazy convos.

• Haha
Reactions: cidsports
do-with-my-hands.gif

Tonight. Pretty much said it's all true. Except Carl's coke issue. Apparently he was banging the o-line coach's wife and the coke was a scapegoat.

Crazy convos.
Assuming it was not Nebraska’s o line coach as Barn would have beat the piss out of him for hours

Crazy convos.
my guess is the adultery is a scapegoat for the addiction to drugs. Men will accept that you cheat, but fans are not as likely to accept that you are a coke head, and are paid millions to coach.

Pelini trending on Twitter. LSU fans really want him fired now. Mizzou has scored on every drive that they haven't turned the ball over and they are missing their top 3 WRs due to COVID.
just an absolutely terrible hire of an abysmal coach

never made sense for one second

he'll never work again

If it's true, and if the other stories about him are true, how in the world does an ugly guy like him get so many women? Including married women? It's baffling to me.
Allegedly hung like a mule. According to those guys.

He didn't have time to call a defensive timeout like he always did at Nebraska to straighten things out. This just in, Melvin Gordon is still running............

Reactions: Dharry
I hope they record his departure speech, and also his farewell talk with the team,.... I predict both will be epic!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT